Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past five consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
JLL arranges $381M construction loan for Bronx Logistics Center
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $381M construction loan for the development of a two-story distribution facility totaling 1.3M square feet in the Bronx.
Continued South Florida office demand drives $37.25M recent sale
JLL Capital Markets closes $37.25 million sale of South Florida office property housing NYU’s Grossman School of Medicine.
Triangle-area flex/R&D asset trades for $21.3M
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale of 1100 Perimeter’s Edge, a flex/R&D facility in the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina.
$30.855M financing arranged for new co-living multi-housing development in Washington, D.C.
JLL has arranged construction financing for the development of 1115 Dahlia Street at The Parks at Walter Reed, a co-living multi-housing development with ground-floor retail in Washington, D.C.
JLL arranges $250M financing for historic Dayton’s project in Minneapolis
JLL Capital Markets secures $250M financing to continue The Dayton’s Project redevelopment in downtown Minneapolis.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.