Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Mission-critical office complex in D.C. area trades
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale and financing of Plaza East, a 247,000-square-foot office complex in Chantilly, Virginia.
Aker, Baxter and Pearlmark secure financing for a Hudson Valley Portfolio
JLL Capital Markets has arranged acquisition and construction financing for a 540-unit multi-housing portfolio consisting of four properties in Hudson Valley.
Harbor Landing luxury apartments bought for $73M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the luxury apartment community with breathtaking Harbor Point and Long Island Sound views in Stamford, Connecticut.
West Raleigh office building trades for $27.75M
JLL Capital Markets represented Origin Investments in the sale of the Trinity Place office property in West Raleigh, North Carolina.
$48.58M loan secured for MDH Partners’ industrial portfolio acquisition
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $48.58M loan for MDH Partners' acquisition of a fully leased industrial portfolio in Dallas and San Antonio, Texas.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.