Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Financing secured for Naples luxury condo developments
JLL Capital Markets secured construction financing for the Quattro at Naples Square and 1111 Central Phase II multi-housing developments in Naples.
Refinancing secured for Class A+ office tower in Uptown Dallas
JLL completes refinancing for PWC Tower at Park District in Dallas with a new loan through Barings Real Estate.
Value-add retail center in Southern California trades for the first time
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $4.2M million sale of Paularino Plaza, an Orange County retail center, to Emerald Property Group.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati acquired with $65.5M loan
JLL Capital Markets completes acquisition financing for the Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati’s Bond Hill neighborhood.
Robert Bratley joins JLL’s Denver Capital Markets team
JLL Capital Markets expands Denver multi-housing team with middle-market investment sales advisory specialist Robert Bratley.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.