- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.