Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past five consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Record-setting pricing achieved for flex park in Flagstaff
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $18.26M sale and $11.9M acquisition loan for a flex park with industrial, life sciences, R&D and office space in Flagstaff.
Luxury multi-housing community in Portland sold
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Parallax, a luxury multi-housing community in the Boise-Eliot neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.
BentallGreenOak acquires first tranche of Eastgate 540
JLL Capital Markets brokered the first tranche of a multi-phased sale of the seven-building Eastgate 540 industrial park in the Raleigh-Durham market.
Zaremski and Shmuely bring over 20 years of experience to multi-housing debt advisory team
JLL Capital Markets hired Michael Zaremski and Michael Shmuely to focus on multi-housing debt advisory in the New York City office.
Sale of new multi-housing community in Arlington closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of and arranged acquisition financing for Alexan Earl, a multi-housing community in the suburban Washington, D.C. community of Arlington, Virginia.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.