Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Urban, open-air lifestyle center in Miami sold for $65.5M
JLL brokered the $65.5M sale of an urban, open-air lifestyle center with retail and office space in Miami to Midtown Development.
Langdon Street Capital adds Broadstone Crossing to its portfolio
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 225-unit multi-housing property in Austin Texas.
Miami-Dade distribution facility sold for $4.4M
JLL brokered the $4.4M sale of and secured the leasing assignment for a Class A distribution center in the South Florida community of Homestead.
MOB REIT picks up San Diego medical office for $37.35M
JLL completed the sale of Torrey Hills Medical Plaza, a medical office building in the Carmel Valley submarket of San Diego.
Fully leased logistics facility sold to Equity Industrial Partners
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $11.2M sale and arranged the acquisition loan for a logistics facility in Greenville, South Carolina.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.