Who we are
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Sharpstown Garden Apartments sold to Indus Management
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 334,150-square-foot, 396-unit apartments in Southwest Houston.
JLL sells Station on Silver multi-housing property in Herndon
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 400-unit apartment property located in Herndon, Virginia, part of Fairfax County.
Suburban office/life sciences assets get boost from Middle Eastern investments
JLL brokered the $225M recapitalization of Arborcrest Corporate Campus to Saudi Arabia-based Sidra Capital and shows a growing trend of Middle Eastern investors' interest life sciences assets.
Pair of Orlando office buildings trade for $19M to Zaragon, Inc.
JLL Capital Markets completes the $19 million sale of 3500 and 3626 Quadrangle Boulevard to Zaragon, Inc. in Orlando, Florida.
The Bendetti Company buys Inland Empire industrial park for $12.3M
JLL arranged a $10.1M loan for The Bendetti Company's acquisition of La Crosse Business Park, a 6-building flex industrial park in the Inland Empire.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.