Providing advisory services regarding the valuation and sale of commercial and consumer loans and REO through structured and non-structured transactions.
Who we are
- We provide best-in-class advisory services related to the valuation and sale of REO, individual loans and loan portfolios secured by CRE, C&I and consumer collateral from all forms of public, private and governmental financial institutions.
- We offer a veteran national loan sales team, coupled with local investment advisory professionals, providing JLL the ability to maximize the firm’s global suite of services for the benefit of our clients.
- We offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach fostering an impeccable track record representing Banks, Life Companies, Special Servicers, Private Equity Funds, Opportunity Funds, Debt Funds, and Agencies.
- We offer optimized pooling strategies for maximum execution via structured, auction or targeted / off-market transactions.
- Our team offers unparalleled expertise in special asset advisory services including hold vs. sell analysis, workout vs. foreclosure strategies, recovery maximization, property management, and receivership services, debt and equity placement in tandem with asset sales, UCC foreclosure sales, and many other areas.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Tom Sullivan joins JLL’s Boston Capital Markets team
JLL’s Boston Capital Markets team has hired Tom Sullivan as a Senior Managing Director focused on debt and equity advisory.
Four grocery-anchored retail properties sell in Richmond, Virginia
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale and acquisition financing for Parham Plaza, Ridge Shopping Center, Staples Mill Square and Stonehenge Village.
$11.5M sale of rare flex retail and industrial space in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $11.5M sale of 3450 West Touhy Ave., a 123,519-square-foot flex retail and industrial property in Skokie, Illinois.
$97.25M in financing secured for luxury New Jersey multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it has secured the $97.25M financing for Vinty, a 267-unit mixed-use development in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Daytona Beach multi-housing development secures $77M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $77M construction financing for Atlantica at Daytona, a 341-unit multi-housing development in Daytona Beach, Florida.
How can we assist you with your loan or loan portfolio?
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.