Providing advisory services regarding the valuation and sale of commercial and consumer loans and REO through structured and non-structured transactions.
Who we are
- We provide best-in-class advisory services related to the valuation and sale of REO, individual loans and loan portfolios secured by CRE, C&I and consumer collateral from all forms of public, private and governmental financial institutions.
- We offer a veteran national loan sales team, coupled with local investment advisory professionals, providing JLL the ability to maximize the firm’s global suite of services for the benefit of our clients.
- We offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach fostering an impeccable track record representing Banks, Life Companies, Special Servicers, Private Equity Funds, Opportunity Funds, Debt Funds, and Agencies.
- We offer optimized pooling strategies for maximum execution via structured, auction or targeted / off-market transactions.
- Our team offers unparalleled expertise in special asset advisory services including hold vs. sell analysis, workout vs. foreclosure strategies, recovery maximization, property management, and receivership services, debt and equity placement in tandem with asset sales, UCC foreclosure sales, and many other areas.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$10.68M refinance arranged for Phoenix multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $10.68M loan for the refinance of The Valencia Apartments, a 127-unit multi-housing community located in Phoenix, Arizona.
$18.625M financing secured for newly constructed apartment community in New Jersey
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $18.625M refinancing of 39 High Street, a multi-housing community in the Journal Square neighborhood of Jersey City.
Sale of landmark multi-housing community in suburban Indianapolis closes
JLL announced it has closed the sale of Carmel Center, a 322-unit multi-housing community located in downtown Carmel, Indiana within the Indianapolis MSA.
Fountain Residential Partners secures a commitment in co-GP equity from FrontRange Capital
JLL Capital Markets arranged a commitment in co-GP equity for Fountain Residential Partners’ growing pipeline of student housing developments.
Sale of open-air retail center in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Aurora Commons, a 125,826-square-foot, open-air retail center located within the Chicago MSA in Aurora, Illinois.