Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$10.68M refinance arranged for Phoenix multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $10.68M loan for the refinance of The Valencia Apartments, a 127-unit multi-housing community located in Phoenix, Arizona.
$18.625M financing secured for newly constructed apartment community in New Jersey
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $18.625M refinancing of 39 High Street, a multi-housing community in the Journal Square neighborhood of Jersey City.
Sale of landmark multi-housing community in suburban Indianapolis closes
JLL announced it has closed the sale of Carmel Center, a 322-unit multi-housing community located in downtown Carmel, Indiana within the Indianapolis MSA.
Fountain Residential Partners secures a commitment in co-GP equity from FrontRange Capital
JLL Capital Markets arranged a commitment in co-GP equity for Fountain Residential Partners’ growing pipeline of student housing developments.
Sale of open-air retail center in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Aurora Commons, a 125,826-square-foot, open-air retail center located within the Chicago MSA in Aurora, Illinois.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.