JLL is a full service mortgage banker and provides financing for multi-housing assets through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD loan programs.
Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Tom Sullivan joins JLL’s Boston Capital Markets team
JLL’s Boston Capital Markets team has hired Tom Sullivan as a Senior Managing Director focused on debt and equity advisory.
Four grocery-anchored retail properties sell in Richmond, Virginia
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale and acquisition financing for Parham Plaza, Ridge Shopping Center, Staples Mill Square and Stonehenge Village.
$11.5M sale of rare flex retail and industrial space in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $11.5M sale of 3450 West Touhy Ave., a 123,519-square-foot flex retail and industrial property in Skokie, Illinois.
$97.25M in financing secured for luxury New Jersey multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it has secured the $97.25M financing for Vinty, a 267-unit mixed-use development in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Daytona Beach multi-housing development secures $77M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $77M construction financing for Atlantica at Daytona, a 341-unit multi-housing development in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.