Derivative professionals offering 175+ years of structuring, documentation, and pricing expertise to drive solutions and efficiency for our clients.
Who we are
- Through the acquisition of Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Northern New Jersey multi-tenant industrial property trades for $21.2M sale
JLL Capital Markets led the sales efforts for the fully occupied small bay industrial property in Piscataway, N.J.
San Diego retail center receives $12.05M in financing
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $12.05M refinancing of Mission Promenade, a dual-grocery-anchored shopping center located within the San Diego area.
Top lifestyle center in western Boston suburbs secures $190M in financing
JLL Capital Markets arranged $190M in refinancing for Legacy Place, a 675,000-square-foot, grocery-anchored lifestyle center in Dedham, Massachusetts.
JLL advises general partners of Crow Holdings Capital Retail Funds and secures senior mortgage loan in a $1.8B retail portfolio recapitalization
JLL arranged senior mortgage financing of a retail portfolio, owned by Crow Holdings Capital, and acted as a financial advisor to two funds.
Two Woodlands office buildings trade to private asset management firm
JLL Capital Markets completes sale of two Woodlands, Texas, office properties at 10200 Grogans Mill and 1610 Woodstead Court.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.