Governments are mandating and funding large-scale sustainable infrastructure projects, and public entities are under pressure to respond
The public infrastructure space is complex. The right partner can help you navigate it.
We provide end-to-end, holistic support for the full spectrum of sustainable infrastructure projects. The end result? Infrastructure projects that meet your financial and sustainability goals, while mitigating risks:
Our team of experts have over 20+ years of experience working with clients in the public sector to advance their goals.
Combined with our deep expertise in sustainability, we can help you reach your goals sooner
Achieve results based on your individual needs:
We’ll help you design, execute, and measure the success of your infrastructure projects and help you reach your goals.
Through 20+ years of experience in advising our government clients on optimal project and financing structures, including:
- $164.7 billion in projects for the US Department of Transportation
- $100 billion in energy infrastructure
- $62 billion in transit projects
- $33 billion in road & bridge financing
- $12.8 billion in water and wastewater projects
We help you complete your sustainable infrastructure projects and reach your city, state, or regional sustainability goals with our deep expertise in energy, technology, and public sector specific projects. Find faster and smarter ways to turn your sustainability goals into action.
Our infrastructure programs are underpinned by rigorous and robust financial analysis, giving you peace of mind that your programs are designed to minimize your risk burden.
Our programs are designed to efficiently and cost-effectively get our clients to their goals. Here are a few examples where we’ve done just that:
- Helped the US Department of Energy lend more than $35 billion for clean energy projects, with only a 3% cumulative loan default rate
- Enabled the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority to unlock a $50 million revenue stream and power 1,500 homes with renewable energy
- Negotiated a $1.24 billion P3 deal that will enable Prince George’s County School District to build 6 new schools by 2023
Get in touch with our infrastructure advisory experts
We can help you strategize, execute, and manage your infrastructure projects.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your inquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.