FAQs: How new
impact your CRE
Nine of the top questions asked during our recent virtual sustainability regulations event
Wondering how new sustainability regulations will impact your real estate portfolio? If so, you’re not alone.
During our recent virtual event, “Will new sustainability regulations impact your real estate portfolio?” we drilled down into topics including:
- Why sustainability regulation is more pressing now than ever before
- What organizations should expect from regulation in the U.S. and Europe in 2021
- How real estate leaders could position themselves to stay ahead of the regulatory tide
- How do building owners typically handle the costs for meeting sustainability requirements or regulations?
- How do voluntary sustainability ratings and/or certifications drive higher asset values?
- What should real estate stakeholders be tracking in the new U.S. infrastructure package?
- How can real estate leaders target low-hanging fruit to prepare for more stringent regulations down the line?
Fill out this form to download the FAQ
Want to know more? Contact us here and one of our experts will get back to you right away.