Will new sustainability
regulations impact your real estate portfolio?
Our panel of experts will unpack exactly what real estate leaders need to know to navigate the ever-evolving sustainability regulatory environment.
You’ll leave this session with a clear understanding of…
- Why sustainability regulation is more pressing now than ever before
- What organizations should expect from regulation in the US and Europe in 2021
- How real estate leaders can position themselves to stay ahead of the regulatory tide
- Practical examples from leading organizations to help you successfully navigate the changing sustainability regulatory environment
Over the last year we have seen regional, national, and local governments double down on their sustainability commitments. Here are just a few examples:
- The United States rejoined the Paris Agreement
- The European Union pledged to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050,
- The United Kingdom mandated climate risk disclosures for all large businesses by 2025
- New York City (and other cities worldwide) enacted sweeping sustainability legislation
For real estate leaders worldwide, the implications are clear: staying abreast of the latest sustainability regulations in the cities, states, countries and regions where you operate is more important than ever.
Global Product Group Leader, Sustainability & Workplace Management, JLL
National Director, Sustainability, JLL
UK Head of Sustainability, JLL
Senior Vice President, Energy & Sustainability, Empire State Realty Trust
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.