Loan servicing & asset management
A leading third-party provider of loan servicing and asset management services
- Our loan servicing and asset management specialists offer a coordinated approach: one team, one unified message. We offer customized service with a single point-of-contact approach providing both borrower and lender clients with specialized service.
- Offering the full scope of commercial loan servicing for institutional, multifamily agency, and CMBS portfolios ranging from tax and insurance administration to resolution services.
- JLL is a top-ranked servicer for Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, CMBS and Life Insurance Companies and has earned a reputation for exceptional customer service and unmatched real estate experience as exhibited by the people, processes, and technology.
- We have the most experienced professionals in the industry who foster and maintain relationships to exceed your expectations.
- As of second quarter 2020, the principal balance of the loan servicing portfolio totaled more than $117 billion in more than 5,400 loans.
- Asset management
- Accounting/investor reporting
- Payment processing
- Escrow account management
- Tax administration
- Insurance monitoring
- UCC administration
- Financial statement analysis
- Property inspections
- Customized private-label servicing
- Interim CMBS servicing functions
- Freddie Mac Program Plus® Seller/Servicer
- Post securitization non-cash servicing functions
- Covenant management
- Construction management
- Special credits asset management
- Resolution services
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.