Loan servicing & asset management
A leading third-party provider of loan servicing and asset management services
Who we are
- Our loan servicing and asset management specialists offer a coordinated approach: one team, one unified message. We offer customized service with a single point-of-contact approach providing both borrower and lender clients with specialized service.
- Offering the full scope of commercial loan servicing for institutional, multifamily agency, and CMBS portfolios ranging from tax and insurance administration to resolution services.
- JLL is a top-ranked servicer for Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, CMBS and Life Insurance Companies and has earned a reputation for exceptional customer service and unmatched real estate experience as exhibited by the people, processes, and technology.
- We have the most experienced professionals in the industry who foster and maintain relationships to exceed your expectations.
- At the end of 2020, the principal balance of the loan servicing portfolio totaled more than $124.7 billion in more than 5,600 loans.
- Asset management
- Accounting/investor reporting
- Payment processing
- Escrow account management
- Tax administration
- Insurance monitoring
- UCC administration
- Financial statement analysis
- Property inspections
- Customized private-label servicing
- Interim CMBS servicing functions
- Freddie Mac Program Plus® Seller/Servicer
- Post securitization non-cash servicing functions
- Covenant management
- Construction management
- Special credits asset management
- Resolution services
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integerated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunites that others overlook.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.