Providing advisory services regarding the valuation and sale of commercial and consumer loans and REO through structured and non-structured transactions.
- We provide best-in-class advisory services related to the valuation and sale of REO, individual loans and loan portfolios secured by CRE, C&I and consumer collateral from all forms of public, private and governmental financial institutions.
- We offer a veteran national loan sales team, coupled with local investment advisory professionals, providing JLL the ability to maximize the firm’s global suite of services for the benefit of our clients.
- We offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach fostering an impeccable track record representing Banks, Life Companies, Special Servicers, Private Equity Funds, Opportunity Funds, Debt Funds, and Agencies.
- We offer optimized pooling strategies for maximum execution via structured, auction or targeted / off-market transactions.
- Our team offers unparalleled expertise in special asset advisory services including hold vs. sell analysis, workout vs. foreclosure strategies, recovery maximization, property management, and receivership services, debt and equity placement in tandem with asset sales, UCC foreclosure sales, and many other areas.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
How can we assist you with your loan or loan portfolio?
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.