Who we are
- Obsessed with the “One Team” culture that brings together the entire global JLL capital markets, research, and property services platforms to serve clients in maximizing value for all property types and sizes.
- Holders of top-level “C Suite” level investor relationships to connect client’s needs with the most senior decision-makers of capital sources.
- Dedicated property sector specialists that bring the highest level of industry knowledge to drive value with bulletproof sale strategies.
- Broad “capital markets experts” with experience in all facets of capital structuring to identify capital opportunities to maximize value.
- Immediate access to all investment property opportunities throughout the world through the JLL Investor Center.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Publix-anchored retail center near Orlando sells for $26.25M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 122,845-square-foot Osceola Village retail center in Kissimmee, Florida.
Stamford office complex changes hands for $27.25M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 224,000-square-foot 900 Long Ridge Road office complex in Stamford, Connecticut.
Boulder flex property receives $13.34M loan for repositioning
JLL Capital Markets closed financing for the 2865 and 2885 Wilderness Place flex buildings in Boulder, Colorado.
$43M in acquisition financing arranged for Riata Apartments
JLL Capital Markets secured the loan on behalf of EPI Limited Partnership for the newly constructed apartments in Chandler, Arizona.
San Francisco Bay Area industrial building trades hands for $23M
JLL Capital Markets represented GJK Properties, LLC in the sale of 33401 Central Ave. in Union City, California, to Elion Partners.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals.