Who we are
- Obsessed with the “One Team” culture that brings together the entire global JLL capital markets, research, and property services platforms to serve clients in maximizing value for all property types and sizes.
- Holders of top-level “C Suite” level investor relationships to connect client’s needs with the most senior decision-makers of capital sources.
- Dedicated property sector specialists that bring the highest level of industry knowledge to drive value with bulletproof sale strategies.
- Broad “capital markets experts” with experience in all facets of capital structuring to identify capital opportunities to maximize value.
- Immediate access to all investment property opportunities throughout the world through the JLL Investor Center.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$31.6M financing secured for seniors housing in Southern California
JLL Capital Markets has arranged acquisition and mezzanine financing for Estancia Senior Living, an assisted living and memory care community in the Southern California community of Fallbrook.
JLL Capital Markets and Public Institutions arranges $24.8M in financing from the Amazon Housing Equity Fund for affordable housing in Puget Sound
JLL Capital Markets and Public Institutions announced today that it has arranged financing for the acquisition and rehabilitation of The BLVD and Marina Club Apartments, two multi-housing communities in Kent and Des Moines, Washington.
Office demand ramps up with sale of 5718 Westheimer in Houston
JLL Capital Markets completes sale and financing of a Class A office building at 5718 Westheimer in Houston’s Galleria submarket.
Three-story, mixed-use property sells for $19.75M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $19.75 million sale of a 4,960-square-foot mixed-use property at 991 Third Ave. in New York City.
Land sale for multi-housing project in Cary, NC
JLL announced today that it has closed the land sale for a 5.77-acre, infill development opportunity zoned for multifamily in Cary, North Carolina.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals.