Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Dominant regional retail center near Kansas City sells
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Adam’s Dairy Landing, an open-air, dominant regional retail center near Kansas City, Missouri.
New South Florida logistics park sells to Dalfen Industrial for $60.6M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $60.6M sale of Turnpike Logistics Center, a new logistics facility in West Palm Beach, to Dalfen Industrial.
JLL arranges joint venture equity and $300M construction loan for Cambridge office project
JLL Capital Markets places construction loan and joint venture equity for 40 Thorndike office development in Cambridge.
Houston suburban strip retail center sells to private investor
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale of and acquisition loan for a fully leased strip retail center near Houston in Pasadena, Texas.
Retail investor demand leads to $168.3M portfolio trade in Washington, D.C.
JLL Capital Markets closed the $168.3M sale of an 8-property portfolio of infill neighborhood retail assets in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.