Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$33.1M in financing secured for three Connecticut multi-housing properties
JLL Capital Markets arranged acquisition financing for the 198-unit The Berkley / Quincy Lofts and the 464-unit The Waypointe in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Boston-area Class A manufacturing facility trades in $31.4M in sale-leaseback deal
JLL Capital Markets closed the $31.4M sale-leaseback of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Capitalization secured for midtown Atlanta multi-housing development
JLL Capital Markets arranged the full capitalization for the construction of 1405 Spring, a high-rise multi-housing development in Atlanta.
ShopRite-anchored retail center in Hoboken refinanced with $25M loan
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M loan for Northwest Redevelopment Supermarkets to refinance a ShopRite-anchored shopping center in Hoboken.
JLL closes sale of Arlington multi-housing community adjacent to Amazon HQ2
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of 1221 and 1331 S. Eads St., a 534-unit, value-add multi-housing community in Arlington, Virginia.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.