Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
JLL’s M&A and Corporate Advisory platform expands with senior investment banker hire focused on lodging and leisure
Jeffrey Altman joins JLL’s M&A and Corporate Advisory platform to provide strategic and transactions advice to public and private real estate companies.
Investor picks up Class B office building in Houston’s Energy Corridor
JLL Capital Markets completes the sale of an office building near Memorial City and Memorial Villages in Houston’s Energy Corridor.
Two Savannah retail centers sell for $63M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of two retail centers, including Savannah Centre and Chatham Plaza in Savannah, Georgia.
$2.52M financing secured for Wyoming affordable housing community
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $2.52M acquisition financing for Autumn Ridge, a 48-unit, garden-style affordable housing community in Laramie, Wyoming.
Grocery-anchored retail center in Nashville MSA trades to new owner
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale of Providence Commons, a Publix-anchored retail center located in the Nashville submarket of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.