Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Financing secured for Naples luxury condo developments
JLL Capital Markets secured construction financing for the Quattro at Naples Square and 1111 Central Phase II multi-housing developments in Naples.
Refinancing secured for Class A+ office tower in Uptown Dallas
JLL completes refinancing for PWC Tower at Park District in Dallas with a new loan through Barings Real Estate.
Value-add retail center in Southern California trades for the first time
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $4.2M million sale of Paularino Plaza, an Orange County retail center, to Emerald Property Group.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati acquired with $65.5M loan
JLL Capital Markets completes acquisition financing for the Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati’s Bond Hill neighborhood.
Robert Bratley joins JLL’s Denver Capital Markets team
JLL Capital Markets expands Denver multi-housing team with middle-market investment sales advisory specialist Robert Bratley.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.