Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Sharpstown Garden Apartments sold to Indus Management
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 334,150-square-foot, 396-unit apartments in Southwest Houston.
JLL sells Station on Silver multi-housing property in Herndon
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 400-unit apartment property located in Herndon, Virginia, part of Fairfax County.
Suburban office/life sciences assets get boost from Middle Eastern investments
JLL brokered the $225M recapitalization of Arborcrest Corporate Campus to Saudi Arabia-based Sidra Capital and shows a growing trend of Middle Eastern investors' interest life sciences assets.
Pair of Orlando office buildings trade for $19M to Zaragon, Inc.
JLL Capital Markets completes the $19 million sale of 3500 and 3626 Quadrangle Boulevard to Zaragon, Inc. in Orlando, Florida.
The Bendetti Company buys Inland Empire industrial park for $12.3M
JLL arranged a $10.1M loan for The Bendetti Company's acquisition of La Crosse Business Park, a 6-building flex industrial park in the Inland Empire.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.