Derivative professionals offering 175+ years of structuring, documentation, and pricing expertise to drive solutions and efficiency for our clients.
Who we are
- Through the acquisition of Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Four grocery-anchored retail properties sell in Richmond, Virginia
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale and acquisition financing for Parham Plaza, Ridge Shopping Center, Staples Mill Square and Stonehenge Village.
$97.25M in financing secured for luxury New Jersey multi-housing community
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it has secured the $97.25M financing for Vinty, a 267-unit mixed-use development in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
$11.5M sale of rare flex retail and industrial space in the Chicago MSA closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $11.5M sale of 3450 West Touhy Ave., a 123,519-square-foot flex retail and industrial property in Skokie, Illinois.
Daytona Beach multi-housing development secures $77M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $77M construction financing for Atlantica at Daytona, a 341-unit multi-housing development in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Attractive financing secured for an ultra-luxury multi-housing asset and separate jewel-box mixed-use asset both located in Beverly Hills, CA
JLL Capital Markets arranged financing for a multi-housing asset at 250 N. Crescent Dr. and a mixed-use asset at 9440 Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.