Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Urban, open-air lifestyle center in Miami sold for $65.5M
JLL brokered the $65.5M sale of an urban, open-air lifestyle center with retail and office space in Miami to Midtown Development.
Langdon Street Capital adds Broadstone Crossing to its portfolio
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 225-unit multi-housing property in Austin Texas.
Miami-Dade distribution facility sold for $4.4M
JLL brokered the $4.4M sale of and secured the leasing assignment for a Class A distribution center in the South Florida community of Homestead.
MOB REIT picks up San Diego medical office for $37.35M
JLL completed the sale of Torrey Hills Medical Plaza, a medical office building in the Carmel Valley submarket of San Diego.
Fully leased logistics facility sold to Equity Industrial Partners
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $11.2M sale and arranged the acquisition loan for a logistics facility in Greenville, South Carolina.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.