Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Mission-critical office complex in D.C. area trades
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale and financing of Plaza East, a 247,000-square-foot office complex in Chantilly, Virginia.
Aker, Baxter and Pearlmark secure financing for a Hudson Valley Portfolio
JLL Capital Markets has arranged acquisition and construction financing for a 540-unit multi-housing portfolio consisting of four properties in Hudson Valley.
Harbor Landing luxury apartments bought for $73M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the luxury apartment community with breathtaking Harbor Point and Long Island Sound views in Stamford, Connecticut.
West Raleigh office building trades for $27.75M
JLL Capital Markets represented Origin Investments in the sale of the Trinity Place office property in West Raleigh, North Carolina.
$48.58M loan secured for MDH Partners’ industrial portfolio acquisition
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $48.58M loan for MDH Partners' acquisition of a fully leased industrial portfolio in Dallas and San Antonio, Texas.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.