- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.