Who we are
- Through its 50% equity interest in Kensington Capital Advisors (KCA), JLL Capital Markets holds a unique position in the marketplace as an interest rate derivative advisory firm with six experienced professionals.
- This ensures clients have access to the ideas and perspectives necessary to find solutions that are effective to meet each client’s unique requirements without regard to provider profitability or preference.
- Our unique behind-the-scenes understanding of the goals and pursuits of the financial institutions offering hedge products allows our clients to have the information necessary to negotiate contracts confidently in this market with any bank.
- As an independent derivative advisory firm, KCA is not affiliated with any other firm offering banking, legal, defeasance or derivative products. To maintain independence and client focus, we have no provider relationships that could influence our judgment – we offer complete objectivity.
- Kensington’s active bidding agent and valuation practice provide real-time insight into the capabilities of dealers and the requirements of lenders. This insight allows us to provide efficient and accurate indications of cost and execution pricing.
- Advanced technology is one of our primary differentiators and we offer clients direct access to a market-leading platform solution to manage the detailed information and ongoing workflow related to projects, financing documents, hedge agreements and reporting requirements.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Class A Industrial portfolio in Dallas suburb finds new owner
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale of Star Commerce Center II and IIIA, two industrial warehouses in Frisco, Texas.
JLL adds industry veterans to Investment Sales & Advisory platform
JLL Capital Markets adds Senior Managing Directors Jonathan Napper and Michael McDonald to its Investment Sales & Advisory business.
Boston-area cold storage facility sells for $36M
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale-leaseback of a cold storage warehouse at 10 Creek Brook Dr. in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Northern New Jersey self-storage asset refinanced with $12M loan
JLL Capital Markets secured $12 million in refinancing for an 830-unit self-storage facility in Westwood in Northern New Jersey.
Columbus, Ohio grocery-anchored center sells for $35M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $35M sale and the $17.65M acquisition financing of Perimeter Center, a 138,536-square-foot retail center in Dublin, Ohio.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estateinvestment advice, insights, and expertise.