- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Strong retail fundamentals fuel continued rent growth and long-term value for investors
Current owners and investors are poised to capitalize upon the sector’s strong fundamentals and long-term rent growth.
$27M refinancing secured for Boston-area office building
JLL Capital Markets secures $27 million refinancing for a Quincy, Massachusetts, office building adjacent to the MBTA North Quincy station.
$40M acquisition financing secured for industrial park in suburban Nashville
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $40M acquisition financing for Alligood Industrial Park, a newly delivered industrial development in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Grocery-anchored retail center in Philadelphia MSA trades
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Larkin’s Corner, a 225,214-square-foot, grocery-anchored retail center located in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania.
Class A Bergen County office asset trades for $14.75M
JLL Capital Markets arranges $14.75 million off-market sale of Class A office building in Montvale, Bergen County, New Jersey.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.