- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Northern New Jersey self-storage asset refinanced with $12M loan
JLL Capital Markets secured $12 million in refinancing for an 830-unit self-storage facility in Westwood in Northern New Jersey.
Columbus, Ohio grocery-anchored center sells for $35M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $35M sale and the $17.65M acquisition financing of Perimeter Center, a 138,536-square-foot retail center in Dublin, Ohio.
Resiliency and innovation fueling life sciences growth
JLL’s 2022 Life Sciences Research Outlook & Cluster Rankings explores the state of the industry and identifies trends affecting current and future demand for lab space.
Stop & Shop in Greater Boston sells
JLL Capital Markets facilitated the sale of a 59,519-square-foot Stop & Shop in Norwell, Massachusetts to the Bailard Real Estate Fund.
JLL Capital Markets welcomes Jorge Portela to the retail investment advisory team
JLL Capital Markets welcomed Senior Director Jorge Portela to its retail investment sales advisory team. Portela will sit in the Miami office.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.