- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
JLL Capital Markets’ Wick Kirby joins the Denver multi-housing team
JLL Capital Markets' Wick Kirby has joined the firm’s Denver institutional multi-housing team.
JLL’s Capital Markets team completes sale of 216,000 SF 8A industrial warehouse
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it arranged the sale of 152 Ridge Road in South Brunswick Township, New Jersey.
Sale of New Jersey shopping center in prime retail corridor closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Heritage Square, a 87,318-square-foot community retail center in Watchung, New Jersey.
Kaufman Organization secures $33M to refinance office and retail property in Chelsea
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $33M refinancing for 111 West 19th St., a 189,731-square-foot office and retail building located in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Open-air power center in south Philadelphia secures $55M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $55M financing of Quartermaster Plaza, a shopping center located in in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.