Gain access to domestic and foreign financing sources, including insurance companies, banks, government-sponsored agencies, debt funds and more.
- Ranking as the #1 originator for the past four consecutive years, our debt transaction volume demonstrates our expertise and ability to expose transactions to the entire financing market.
- Our commitment to putting our client’s interests first means we put the best team on the field for every transaction and remain heavily involved throughout the entire assignment including during the closing process.
- We provide our clients with the most competitive terms and the most reliable debt executions and our knowledge of the entire capital stack allow us to arrange equity with our lender clients for many projects.
- Using real-time data and intelligence, we know speed and responsiveness are critical to our clients. Our technology and information sharing culture allow us to respond more quickly to shifting markets, better-balancing risk and return every step of the way.
- Our “One Team” capital markets platform allows for optimal financing execution, taking into account “real-time” pricing of the debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity markets.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Two Woodlands office buildings trade to private asset management firm
JLL Capital Markets completes sale of two Woodlands, Texas, office properties at 10200 Grogans Mill and 1610 Woodstead Court.
Industrial warehouse with outdoor storage component trades in Charlotte
JLL Capital Markets arranges the sale of 1701 Westinghouse Blvd., located in Charlotte’s premier Southwest submarket
$66M refinancing secured for Denver office property
JLL Capital Markets completes $66 million refinancing of two Class A Denver office properties in the LoDo submarket of the city.
$36.8M of construction financing arranged for hotel development
JLL Capital Markets arranged $36.8M in construction financing for 550-566 E Colorado Blvd., a 194-key, six-story hotel development in Pasadena, California.
Capitalization secured for luxury Cleveland multi-housing development
JLL Capital Markets arranged $38.5M in construction financing and the Co-GP equity for Residences at Bolivar, a multi-housing development in Cleveland.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.