Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$33.1M in financing secured for three Connecticut multi-housing properties
JLL Capital Markets arranged acquisition financing for the 198-unit The Berkley / Quincy Lofts and the 464-unit The Waypointe in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Boston-area Class A manufacturing facility trades in $31.4M in sale-leaseback deal
JLL Capital Markets closed the $31.4M sale-leaseback of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Capitalization secured for midtown Atlanta multi-housing development
JLL Capital Markets arranged the full capitalization for the construction of 1405 Spring, a high-rise multi-housing development in Atlanta.
ShopRite-anchored retail center in Hoboken refinanced with $25M loan
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M loan for Northwest Redevelopment Supermarkets to refinance a ShopRite-anchored shopping center in Hoboken.
JLL closes sale of Arlington multi-housing community adjacent to Amazon HQ2
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of 1221 and 1331 S. Eads St., a 534-unit, value-add multi-housing community in Arlington, Virginia.
Net lease listings
A leader in capital markets solutions in the single-tenant sector ensuring successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Talk to us about your corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.