Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
JLL arranges $520M capitalization for waterfront mixed-use development in Brooklyn
JLL's Capital Markets group secured the $520 million capitalization for the development of Sackett Place and Society Brooklyn in Gowanus.
JLL arranges $262M financing for the development of luxury condominium tower in Miami
JLL’s Capital Markets group secured the $262M construction financing for E11EVEN® Residences Beyond, a 65-story condominium development in Miami, Florida.
National investor adds West Texas self-storage facility to its portfolio
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale of Atlas Self Storage, a 116-unit self-storage facility in Midland, Texas.
$5M in JV equity arranged for a $12.7 industrial warehouse purchase in Columbus, Ohio
JLL Capital Markets sourced the joint venture equity for the $12.7M purchase of 3275 Alum Creek Drive, an industrial warehouse in Columbus, Ohio.
Sale of student housing community near University of Houston closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Vue on MacGregor, a 347-bed student housing community near the University of Houston.
Net lease listings
A leader in capital markets solutions in the single-tenant sector ensuring successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Talk to us about your corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.