Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease
Bridging the world between finance and real estate by developing solutions that align capital, occupancy, and growth decisions.
Who we are
- We focus solely on the single-tenant, net lease real estate market in order to bring the highest quality knowledge, market data and execution to this specialized industry.
- Evaluate selling an owner-occupied asset and leasing it from the buyer to free up investment capital and ensure flexibility in your long-term real estate strategy.
- We bring a level of professionalism and sophistication that distinguishes itself from the deeply fragmented brokers and intermediaries currently active in the net lease space.
- Our Corporate Finance platform bridges the worlds between real estate and finance by developing strategies that align capital, occupancy and growth decisions for corporate and institutional clients. Through in-depth financial analysis, we evaluate strategic solutions to help you make the most of the buildings you own.
- Assisting clients to unlock real estate value by leveraging sophisticated technology, unparalleled access to the marketplace and our expansive investor pool that is managed internally.
- JLL’s Corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease Lease team’s market expertise ensures a successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Sale of New Jersey shopping center in prime retail corridor closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Heritage Square, a 87,318-square-foot community retail center in Watchung, New Jersey.
Kaufman Organization secures $33M to refinance office and retail property in Chelsea
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $33M refinancing for 111 West 19th St., a 189,731-square-foot office and retail building located in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Open-air power center in south Philadelphia secures $55M in financing
JLL Capital Markets closed the $55M financing of Quartermaster Plaza, a shopping center located in in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Consumer spending drives investor revival for urban retail in 2024
Urban retail is poised for an investor resurgence in 2024, underpinned by robust consumer spending, as well as record-low total retail vacancy.
Two affordable housing properties in L.A. secure $5.5M in financing
JLL Capital Markets arranged the financing for Alvarado Apartments and Temple Apartments, two affordable housing communities in Los Angeles, California.
Net lease listings
A leader in capital markets solutions in the single-tenant sector ensuring successful execution in the purchase, recapitalization and sale of single-tenant net lease properties.
Talk to us about your corporate capital markets & single-tenant net lease needs
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.