Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Class A Industrial portfolio in Dallas suburb finds new owner
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale of Star Commerce Center II and IIIA, two industrial warehouses in Frisco, Texas.
JLL adds industry veterans to Investment Sales & Advisory platform
JLL Capital Markets adds Senior Managing Directors Jonathan Napper and Michael McDonald to its Investment Sales & Advisory business.
Boston-area cold storage facility sells for $36M
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale-leaseback of a cold storage warehouse at 10 Creek Brook Dr. in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Northern New Jersey self-storage asset refinanced with $12M loan
JLL Capital Markets secured $12 million in refinancing for an 830-unit self-storage facility in Westwood in Northern New Jersey.
Columbus, Ohio grocery-anchored center sells for $35M
JLL Capital Markets closed the $35M sale and the $17.65M acquisition financing of Perimeter Center, a 138,536-square-foot retail center in Dublin, Ohio.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.