Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Sharpstown Garden Apartments sold to Indus Management
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 334,150-square-foot, 396-unit apartments in Southwest Houston.
JLL sells Station on Silver multi-housing property in Herndon
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 400-unit apartment property located in Herndon, Virginia, part of Fairfax County.
Suburban office/life sciences assets get boost from Middle Eastern investments
JLL brokered the $225M recapitalization of Arborcrest Corporate Campus to Saudi Arabia-based Sidra Capital and shows a growing trend of Middle Eastern investors' interest life sciences assets.
Pair of Orlando office buildings trade for $19M to Zaragon, Inc.
JLL Capital Markets completes the $19 million sale of 3500 and 3626 Quadrangle Boulevard to Zaragon, Inc. in Orlando, Florida.
The Bendetti Company buys Inland Empire industrial park for $12.3M
JLL arranged a $10.1M loan for The Bendetti Company's acquisition of La Crosse Business Park, a 6-building flex industrial park in the Inland Empire.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.