Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2020
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
JLL arranges $381M construction loan for Bronx Logistics Center
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $381M construction loan for the development of a two-story distribution facility totaling 1.3M square feet in the Bronx.
Continued South Florida office demand drives $37.25M recent sale
JLL Capital Markets closes $37.25 million sale of South Florida office property housing NYU’s Grossman School of Medicine.
Triangle-area flex/R&D asset trades for $21.3M
JLL Capital Markets has closed the sale of 1100 Perimeter’s Edge, a flex/R&D facility in the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina.
$30.855M financing arranged for new co-living multi-housing development in Washington, D.C.
JLL has arranged construction financing for the development of 1115 Dahlia Street at The Parks at Walter Reed, a co-living multi-housing development with ground-floor retail in Washington, D.C.
JLL arranges $250M financing for historic Dayton’s project in Minneapolis
JLL Capital Markets secures $250M financing to continue The Dayton’s Project redevelopment in downtown Minneapolis.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.