Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2020
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Financing secured for Naples luxury condo developments
JLL Capital Markets secured construction financing for the Quattro at Naples Square and 1111 Central Phase II multi-housing developments in Naples.
Refinancing secured for Class A+ office tower in Uptown Dallas
JLL completes refinancing for PWC Tower at Park District in Dallas with a new loan through Barings Real Estate.
Value-add retail center in Southern California trades for the first time
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $4.2M million sale of Paularino Plaza, an Orange County retail center, to Emerald Property Group.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati acquired with $65.5M loan
JLL Capital Markets completes acquisition financing for the Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters in Cincinnati’s Bond Hill neighborhood.
Robert Bratley joins JLL’s Denver Capital Markets team
JLL Capital Markets expands Denver multi-housing team with middle-market investment sales advisory specialist Robert Bratley.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.