Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Miami-based group acquires Houston fulfillment center
JLL arranged the sale and acquisition loan for a fully leased, 1.01M-SF fulfillment center leased to an e-commerce retailer near Houston.
Investor demand is strong for Dallas-Fort Worth industrial assets
JLL brokered the sale of and leased a Class A industrial warehouse in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on behalf of Huntington Industrial Partners.
Velocis acquires first multi-housing asset, Beverley, in Charlotte
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the 201-unit apartments located in Charlotte's premiere and luxurious submarket, Ballantyne.
Grocery-anchored Orlando shopping center sells for $9.1M
JLL Capital Markets brokered the $9.M sale of ALDI-anchored Southgate Shopping Center in Orlando on behalf of Marx Realty.
Harrison Yards development underway in New Jersey
JLL Capital Markets arranges capital stack for $89.5 million loan on Harrison Yards multi-housing development in New Jersey.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.