- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$24M in acquisition financing secured for Long Island City flex building
JLL arranged a $24M acquisition loan for 24-02 Queens Plaza South, a single-tenant building in Long Island City, on behalf of Botanic Properties.
Invictus Real Estate Partners lands $107.25M in acquisition financing for The Waypointe in Connecticut
JLL Capital Markets secured $107.25M in acquisition financing for the purchase of the Waypointe, a multi-housing property in Norwalk, Connecticut.
New Jersey mega-distribution center receives $25M refinancing
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M refinancing for a fully leased distribution center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
JLL selected to sell 417 W. 126th St. in New York City
JLL Capital Markets has been selected to exclusively market 417 W. 126th St., three-story, 12,420-square-foot commercial property located between Morningside and Amsterdam avenues in New York City’s Manhattanville.
Arbah Capital further invests in the U.S. with acquisition of industrial portfolio with BIG
JLL Capital Markets arranged a Shariah-compliant JV equity partnership and $22.9M in financing for an industrial portfolio acquisition in the Midwest.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.