Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Lender in 2020
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2020
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Record-setting pricing achieved for flex park in Flagstaff
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $18.26M sale and $11.9M acquisition loan for a flex park with industrial, life sciences, R&D and office space in Flagstaff.
Luxury multi-housing community in Portland sold
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Parallax, a luxury multi-housing community in the Boise-Eliot neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.
BentallGreenOak acquires first tranche of Eastgate 540
JLL Capital Markets brokered the first tranche of a multi-phased sale of the seven-building Eastgate 540 industrial park in the Raleigh-Durham market.
Zaremski and Shmuely bring over 20 years of experience to multi-housing debt advisory team
JLL Capital Markets hired Michael Zaremski and Michael Shmuely to focus on multi-housing debt advisory in the New York City office.
Sale of new multi-housing community in Arlington closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of and arranged acquisition financing for Alexan Earl, a multi-housing community in the suburban Washington, D.C. community of Arlington, Virginia.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.