Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Mission-critical office complex in D.C. area trades
JLL Capital Markets completed the sale and financing of Plaza East, a 247,000-square-foot office complex in Chantilly, Virginia.
Aker, Baxter and Pearlmark secure financing for a Hudson Valley Portfolio
JLL Capital Markets has arranged acquisition and construction financing for a 540-unit multi-housing portfolio consisting of four properties in Hudson Valley.
Harbor Landing luxury apartments bought for $73M
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of the luxury apartment community with breathtaking Harbor Point and Long Island Sound views in Stamford, Connecticut.
West Raleigh office building trades for $27.75M
JLL Capital Markets represented Origin Investments in the sale of the Trinity Place office property in West Raleigh, North Carolina.
$48.58M loan secured for MDH Partners’ industrial portfolio acquisition
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $48.58M loan for MDH Partners' acquisition of a fully leased industrial portfolio in Dallas and San Antonio, Texas.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.