Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
Search for power pushes emerging data center markets into the spotlight
JLL’s new H2 2023 North American Data Center Report details the strong demand for data centers coupled with limited power and land availability is shifting occupiers to new markets.
JLL Capital Markets’ Wick Kirby joins the Denver multi-housing team
JLL Capital Markets' Wick Kirby has joined the firm’s Denver institutional multi-housing team.
JLL’s Capital Markets team completes sale of 216,000 SF 8A industrial warehouse
JLL Capital Markets announced today that it arranged the sale of 152 Ridge Road in South Brunswick Township, New Jersey.
Sale of New Jersey shopping center in prime retail corridor closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of Heritage Square, a 87,318-square-foot community retail center in Watchung, New Jersey.
Kaufman Organization secures $33M to refinance office and retail property in Chelsea
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $33M refinancing for 111 West 19th St., a 189,731-square-foot office and retail building located in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.