Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$33.1M in financing secured for three Connecticut multi-housing properties
JLL Capital Markets arranged acquisition financing for the 198-unit The Berkley / Quincy Lofts and the 464-unit The Waypointe in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Boston-area Class A manufacturing facility trades in $31.4M in sale-leaseback deal
JLL Capital Markets closed the $31.4M sale-leaseback of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Holliston, Massachusetts.
Capitalization secured for midtown Atlanta multi-housing development
JLL Capital Markets arranged the full capitalization for the construction of 1405 Spring, a high-rise multi-housing development in Atlanta.
ShopRite-anchored retail center in Hoboken refinanced with $25M loan
JLL Capital Markets arranged a $25M loan for Northwest Redevelopment Supermarkets to refinance a ShopRite-anchored shopping center in Hoboken.
JLL closes sale of Arlington multi-housing community adjacent to Amazon HQ2
JLL Capital Markets closed the sale of 1221 and 1331 S. Eads St., a 534-unit, value-add multi-housing community in Arlington, Virginia.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.