Every dollar counts.
Powered by CaterCares, JLL Feeding Heroes allows anyone to gift a meal to first responders and healthcare workers fighting on the front lines of COVID-19. With each donation, we're providing meals to our frontline heroes and to Feeding America® to serve those in need, all while supporting our local restaurants.
Learn more about JLL’s work with Feeding America. Consider showing your appreciation for those on the front lines helping in the fight against the coronavirus.
On average, a $15 donation creates one meal.
As JLL and ezCater are not 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations, donations to JLL Feeding Heroes are not tax deductible.
In just three weeks, we've raised more than $30,000* and provided much-needed sustenance to heroes at hospitals across the country, including:
- AMITA Health Resurrection Health Center – Chicago, IL
- Advocate Christ Medical Center – Chicago, IL
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Boston, MA
- Hoboken University Medical Center – Hoboken, NJ
- Henry Ford Hospital – Detroit, MI
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Uptown – Dallas, TX
- UW Medical Center – Northwest – Seattle, WA
- Harborview Medical Center – Seattle, WA
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital – Washington D.C.
- Tulane Medical Center – New Orleans, LA
- Adventist Health Delano – Delano, CA
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial – Lodi, CA
- Yale New Haven Hospital – New Haven, CT
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute – Boston, MA
- Adventist Health Sonora – Sonora, CA
- Adventist Health Ukiah – Ukiah, CA
- Adventist Health Howard – Willits, CA
- MedStar Washington – Washington, DC
Your generosity also supported local restaurants and helped us generate more than 7,000** additional meals for Feeding America® – but we're not stopping here.
Over the next couple weeks, we’re planning to return to Dallas and Chicago and feed our healthcare heroes there and beyond.
*JLL Feeding Heroes donations collected between April 10, 2020 and May 17, 2020.
**Additional meals generated for Feeding America® through CaterCares from JLL Feeding Heroes donations collected between April 10, 2020 and May 17, 2020.
Note: The above statistics and list of hospitals and markets are not being updated in real time. We are placing orders as donations come in and will be updating this page regularly.
Ready to spread the word on social?
Use the social share links below to share this page with your social network. Use the hashtag #JLLFeedingHeroes when you share.
Meals that matter
As part of our relationship with Feeding America, JLL developed CaterCares in partnership with ezCater, the premier online catering marketplace. CaterCares converts a percentage of online catering sales to cash donations that are distributed locally through Feeding America's nationwide network of over 200 food banks.