- Specializes all asset types and real estate markets nationwide.
- Sets benchmarking goals to control your property tax expenses.
- Helps you set goals to control your property tax expense.
- Leverages commercially-available proprietary data services, local expertise and relationships with local Assessor staff.
- Acts as your trusted advisor for a precise and supportable property tax valuation for your property or portfolio.
Investor interest in seniors housing remains optimistic heading into 2023
JLL Valuation Advisory’s sixth annual Senior Housing Investor Survey and Outlook takes the pulse of investors on the sector.
Growth momentum for JLL’s Valuation Advisory group continues
JLL’s Seattle Valuation Advisory team lands five new hires focused on multi-housing, industrial, manufactured housing and self-storage.
Adam Dembowitz joins JLL’s Valuation Advisory group
JLL Valuation Advisory announces additional growth to its team with the hiring of Adam Dembowitz to focus on the Western U.S.
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group expands multi-housing practice with addition of Nik Bex
Nik Bex joins JLL’s Valuation Advisory group to lead and grow the group’s Chicago and greater Midwest multi-housing practice.
JLL expands proptech valuation products to fully support U.S. multi-housing clients
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group develops advanced technology to offer rental and capital value models for multi-housing clients.
Talk to us about your Property Tax needs
Ensure the most favorable property taxes with support including pre-transaction consultation and tax estimates, litigation support, estimates, compliance and reporting, portfolio allocation guidance, property tax assessment challenges and more.
Contact us now to discover property tax savings