- Specializes all asset types and real estate markets nationwide.
- Seeks to understand your properties and how they operate and perform in comparison to a competitive set.
- Helps you set goals to control your property tax expense.
- Leverages commercially-available proprietary data services, local expertise and relationships with local Assessor staff.
- Advocates for the lowest supportable property tax valuation for you.
Veteran multi-housing brokers join JLL Capital Markets in Atlanta
John Weber and Bill Shippen have joined JLL Capital Markets as Senior Managing Directors in Atlanta. The team will focus on multi-housing investment sales advisory.
West Coast debt and equity team expands with multi-housing experts
Annie Rice and Brandon Smith have joined JLL as Managing Directors to focus on debt and equity placement transactions in the Los Angeles area.
$81M loan secured for luxury multi-housing development
JLL arranged a $81M in construction loan for Cityview to develop a transit-oriented, multi-housing building within a Los Angeles Opportunity Zone.
Equity secured to develop Dockside mixed-use lakeside student housing
JLL Capital Markets secured equity for a 630-bed student housing development serving Clemson University in South Carolina.
Durango multi-housing property sells to Denver-based private equity firm
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale and acquisition financing for a 171-unit, garden-style, multi-housing community in Durango, Colorado.
Talk to us about your Property Tax needs
Ensure the most favorable property taxes with support including pre-transaction consultation and tax estimates, litigation support, estimates, compliance and reporting, portfolio allocation guidance, property tax assessment challenges and more.
Contact us now to discover property tax savings