- Specializes all asset types and real estate markets nationwide.
- Seeks to understand your properties and how they operate and perform in comparison to a competitive set.
- Helps you set goals to control your property tax expense.
- Leverages commercially-available proprietary data services, local expertise and relationships with local Assessor staff.
- Advocates for the lowest supportable property tax valuation for you.
Growth momentum for JLL’s Valuation Advisory group continues
JLL’s Seattle Valuation Advisory team lands five new hires focused on multi-housing, industrial, manufactured housing and self-storage.
Adam Dembowitz joins JLL’s Valuation Advisory group
JLL Valuation Advisory announces additional growth to its team with the hiring of Adam Dembowitz to focus on the Western U.S.
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group expands multi-housing practice with addition of Nik Bex
Nik Bex joins JLL’s Valuation Advisory group to lead and grow the group’s Chicago and greater Midwest multi-housing practice.
JLL expands proptech valuation products to fully support U.S. multi-housing clients
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group develops advanced technology to offer rental and capital value models for multi-housing clients.
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group forms dedicated national affordable housing practice
JLL’s Valuation Advisory group formed a dedicated national Affordable Housing practice and promoted Chip Ard and Andrea Gillman to co-lead the group.
Talk to us about your Property Tax needs
Ensure the most favorable property taxes with support including pre-transaction consultation and tax estimates, litigation support, estimates, compliance and reporting, portfolio allocation guidance, property tax assessment challenges and more.
Contact us now to discover property tax savings