- Specializes all asset types and real estate markets nationwide.
- Seeks to understand your properties and how they operate and perform in comparison to a competitive set.
- Helps you set goals to control your property tax expense.
- Leverages commercially-available proprietary data services, local expertise and relationships with local Assessor staff.
- Advocates for the lowest supportable property tax valuation for you.
Uptick in demand drives growth in new JLL Valuation Advisory service
JLL Valuation Advisory hired George Bouchie, Ken Voyles and Lisa Dorn to join its new Environmental and Property Condition team.
With rising demand, the seniors housing sector is positioned for growth
JLL Valuation Advisory's Seniors Housing Investor Survey and Outlook shows that seniors housing is on a growth trajectory, as long-term demand remains positive.
Tony Lenamon joins JLL to lead Valuation Advisory Multifamily practice
JLL Valuation Advisory hires Dallas-based industry thought leader Tony Lenamon to run the Multifamily business.
JLL adds new service to Valuation Advisory business
JLL hires Deborah Street to lead new Valuation Advisory service line advisory and investment transaction services.
JLL bolsters Valuation Advisory’s multifamily practice with new hire
JLL Valuation Advisory announces hiring of Senior Vice President Aimee Morgan, who will focus on multifamily properties
Talk to us about your Property Tax needs
Ensure the most favorable property taxes with support including pre-transaction consultation and tax estimates, litigation support, estimates, compliance and reporting, portfolio allocation guidance, property tax assessment challenges and more.
Contact us now to discover property tax savings