The public infrastructure space is complex. The right partner can help you navigate it.
We provide end-to-end, holistic support for the full spectrum of sustainable infrastructure projects. The end result? Infrastructure projects that meet your financial and sustainability goals, while mitigating risks:
1 of 4
How Metro achieved a $50 million solar power revenue streamWashington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) boosts sustainability and infrastructure
2 of 4
U.S. Department of Energy finances sustainability innovationThe DoE has helped prevent more than 60 million metric tons of CO2 emissions with sophisticated loan programs for clean energy
3 of 4
Roosevelt University’s smooth integration movesWithin a short 10 months, Roosevelt University integrated campuses and facilities of Robert Morris University—saving millions along the way.
4 of 4
Prince George’s County Public Schools provide bright opportunities for studentsJLL partners with Maryland school system on first-of-its-kind initiative to deliver state of the art schools
Achieve results based on your individual needs:
We’ll help you design, execute, and measure the success of your infrastructure projects and help you reach your goals.
Through 20+ years of experience in advising our government clients on optimal project and financing structures, including:
- $164.7 billion in projects for the US Department of Transportation
- $100 billion in energy infrastructure
- $62 billion in transit projects
- $33 billion in road & bridge financing
- $12.8 billion in water and wastewater projects
We help you complete your sustainable infrastructure projects and reach your city, state, or regional sustainability goals with our deep expertise in energy, technology, and public sector specific projects. Find faster and smarter ways to turn your sustainability goals into action.
Our infrastructure programs are underpinned by rigorous and robust financial analysis, giving you peace of mind that your programs are designed to minimize your risk burden.
Our programs are designed to efficiently and cost-effectively get our clients to their goals. Here are a few examples where we’ve done just that:
- Helped the US Department of Energy lend more than $35 billion for clean energy projects, with only a 3% cumulative loan default rate
- Enabled the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority to unlock a $50 million revenue stream and power 1,500 homes with renewable energy
- Negotiated a $1.24 billion P3 deal that will enable Prince George’s County School District to build 6 new schools by 2023
Get in touch with our infrastructure advisory experts
We can help you strategize, execute, and manage your infrastructure projects.