Managing Director, Brokerage
Zach Boroson is a Senior Vice President with JLL in Washington DC, where he specializes in tenant representation, helping clients with their long term business vision and creating real estate strategies that support and fulfill their business goals/objectives.
The successful application of his experience and client based approach has led him to receiving the Young Gun Award at JLL. Zach and his team have successfully developed and implemented real estate strategy saving clients millions in real estate costs. Zach represents technology/startup companies, law firms, corporations and associations on a local, national and international basis.
• Eastern Foundry: Real Estate Advisor since 2014
• Kenyon & Kenyon: Real Estate Advisor since 2014. Completed 18,000 SF sublease.
• Trans-Management Systems Corporation: Completed 16,000 SF deal.
• Public Justice Foundation: Relocated tenant into 8,400 SF saving them over half a million dollars
• Cogent Communications: Completed relocation transaction for their Madrid, Spain location.
• Delta Airlines: Washington, DC Real Estate Advisor since 2014
• The Conafay Group: Real Este Advisor since 2015
• Crown Agents Consulting: Real Estate Advisor since 2015
Zach is responsible for providing strategic lease negotiations, financial analyses, and market expertise to best position his clients’ portfolio.
Education and affiliations
Zach received his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Marketing from Quinnipiac University’s School of Business.
His professional affiliations include the following:
• JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) – Member of Board of Directors, Connecticut Chapter
• CREBA (Commercial Real Estate Business Association) – Junior Leadership committee