Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
Zach Boroson is an Executive Managing Director with JLL in Washington DC, where he specializes in tenant representation. In just six short years, Zach shot through the ranks from Associate to Managing Director and is one of the youngest Executive Managing Directors at JLL. Zach offers expertise in strategic consulting, site selection, real estate lease negotiation, dispositions, and municipal incentive negotiations. Zach’s client-focused approach has achieved millions in real estate savings.
Zach represents technology/startup companies, life science companies, sports and e-gaming companies, professional service firms, corporations, and associations throughout North America and across the globe.
- JLL Top Gun: 2018 – present (top 10% of JLL advisors)
- JLL Top Achiever: 2016 – present
- #1 Leasing Broker Under 35 Years Old Mid-Atlantic Region (CREBA): 2019
- #5 Leasing Broker Overall Mid-Atlantic Region (CREBA): 2019
Education and affiliations:
Zach received his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Marketing from Quinnipiac University’s School of Business.
His professional affiliations include the following:
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) – Member of Board of Directors, Connecticut Chapter; 2012 - 2014