Zac Sakowski is a Managing Director located in Jones Lang LaSalle’s El Segundo office, where he focuses on representing principals and occupiers of industrial real estate. He is responsible for coordinating and implementing business development strategies throughout the South Bay marketplace, and leveraging existing clients to source new opportunities. Additionally, he specializes in repositioning and marketing of properties, and providing clients with forecast reports to mitigate vacancy risk and maintain occupancy levels. During his tenure, Zac has participated in over $900 million of lease and sale transactions consisting of more than 60 million square feet of industrial real estate.
• Liberty Property Trust: 400,170 square foot transaction, investment sale of a single tenant distribution center – Commerce
• Liberty Property Trust: 210,710 square foot transaction, investment sale of a multi-tenant distribution center – Carson
• Goldman Sachs: 161,610 square foot transaction, investment sale of a single distribution center – Whittier
• Panattoni Development: 6.79 acre sale,143,436 square foot single tenant development and subsequent lease to FedEx – Inglewood
• KTR Capital: 6.43 acre investment sale of a truck and container storage yard in the heavy container corridor – Wilmington
• Overton Moore and LaSalle Investment Management: 8.89 acre sale,199,588 square foot single tenant development and subsequent lease to St. George Logistics – La Mirada
• KTR Capital: 27 acre sale, 615,000 square foot single tenant development and subsequent lease to 99 Cents Only Stores – Commerce
• Bergen Logistics: multiple transactions totalling approximately 440,000 square feet, Tenant Representation – Cerritos
Zac attended Occidential College where earned Bachelor of Arts - Economics for Business Management.