As Will begins his industrial commercial real estate career with JLL, he will partner with Mark Nicholas, Richard Quarles, Joe Berwick and David Holland to work on their vast portfolio. Being a native Houstonian and exposed to the commercial real estate industry from a young age due to family in the business, this is a natural transition for Will.
• Industrial distribution and manufacturing facility leasing
• End-user representation
• Land sales for industrial use
Before joining JLL in 2020, Will worked at Endeavor Real Estate Group in Austin, TX, stepping in where needed, working in an office of 70 people. Prior to this, he interned with the industrial team at NAI Partners and was a summer analyst at Berkadia in Houston where he underwrote and sized over $720M worth of production value in addtion to wriring over 10 complex narratives and packages of the multi-family group. Will first interned with JLL in the Summer of 2017, working with the entire industrial team.
• Bachelor of Business Administration | Finance Real Estate | The University of Texas
• Strake Jesuit College Preparatory
Affilications and Community Involvement
• Volunteer at Breeders and Greeters at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
• Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Lifetime Member
• Member of The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa
• Past Member of Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity (Fiji) at the University of Texas at Austin