Travis Secor is a Senior Associate within JLL Houston’s Industrial Services group. He focuses on industrial end-user representation, with a special emphasis on lease advisory (new/renewals/expansions), competitive site selection, build-to-suit and design-build projects, dispositions and business development
End-user and tenant representation
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Secor was an Associate with the Industrial Tenant Representation group at Stream Realty, where he gained experience on many significant projects including his role in the competitive site selection and 130-acre land acquisition at Cedar Crossing Industrial Park for Borusan Mannesmann USA in East Texas.
Mr. Secor started his professional career with Sunbelt Rentals, where he was a top national sales representative serving the Texas Gulf Coast region.
Partial Client List
• AES Corporation
• APEX Resources
• AXYS Industrial Services
• Borusan Mannesmann US
• Klevenberg USA
• Performance Feed-Thru Systems
• Pipeline Services International
• Plant Performance Services
• RBC Bearings, Inc.
• Torc-Sill Foundations
• University of Houston, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing
• Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2019)
• Industrial Rising Star of the Year Finalist, NAIOP (2017)
Industry and community involvement
• Active volunteer and supporter of Generation One and C.H.A.R.M. Prison Ministries
• Member, Grace Bible Church