Tony Haning is a Vice President with JLL's Wisconsin office. He is responsible for industrial brokerage operations including landlord and tenant representation, investment / occupier sales and sale / leaseback opportunities. Tony actively manages client relations and new business development efforts in the state of Wisconsin.
Areas of expertise include:
- Tenant representation
- Agency representation of Industrial/Manufacturing properties - Sale / Lease
- Investment property sales- acquisition and disposition
- Facility analysis and valuation for multiple purposes, i.e. bank financing, succession planning, etc.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions
Tony was previously an Advisor at Cushman & Wakefield | The Boerke Company, Inc., focusing his efforts with the industrial service group. Throughout his real estate career, Tony has consistently served his clients by implementing a systematic approach to prospecting and database tracking of industrial properties. He is an advocate and volunteer for non-profit organizations in Milwaukee.
Education and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Wisconsin
- B.S. in Business Administration from University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Member – Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW)
- Member – Urban Ecology Center Board of Directors
- Member – Next Gen Association for Corporate Growth
- Member – JLL Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions Team
- Milwaukee, WI | United States