Thomas M. McCarthy, SIOR
Senior Managing Director
As a member of JLL’s tenant representation and Supply Chain and Logistics team, Tom is responsible for the strategic development and execution of various types of industrial and office-technical transactions and the creation of Supply Chain planning opportunities.
Prior to the merger with JLL, Tom spent 22 years with The Staubach Company. Tom started Staubach’s Industrial Group growing it from one office to 15 with 85 members. Under JLL the Industrial Group now has a presence in more than 50 offices with over 300 members.
Tom’s awards include: NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year; Staubach “Wolfpack” Award - teamwork and loyalty; Dallas Business Journal, Rankings – Perennial Top Industrial Broker; Dallas Business Journal, Top Industrial Deal or Runner Up Deal six times.
Education and Affiliations:
Tom earned a bachelor of business administration - marketing at New Mexico State University.
Tom is an active member of the Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR), Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals and North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
Tom was formally the Chair of the Board of Catholic Charities of Dallas and still serves on the facilities committee. Tom also serves on the Advisory Board for the New Mexico State University School of Business.
- Bunzl – Network analysis
- Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits – 50+ transactions
- Freeman Companies - Multiple transactions and client for 15+ years
- GameStop – Multiple transaction including Grapevine headquarters
- Illes Seasonings and Flavors – 150,000 SF for headquarters and processing plant and client for 15+ years
- Baker Metal Products – Multiple transactions and client for 30+ years
- Owens Corning – Multiple distribution transactions
- Pepsi - Quaker Sales and Distribution - 8,000,000+ SF of transactions including 3 Build to Suits
- Dallas, TX | United States
- +1 214 438 6211
License #: TX - 234599 +1License #: NM - 12384
- View LinkedIn profile