Tom Kim serves as Managing Director of the Chicago office for JLL Valuation Advisory. In this role, he focuses on the overall Chicago operations of the appraisal group, driving growth within the Midwestmarket, mentoring the team to provide best in class service, and fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment.
Prior to joining JLL in 2022, Mr. Kim was with CBRE for 16 years, where he served as Senior Vice President and the Practice Leader for the Industrial and Self-Storage groupwithin theChicago MSA. Mr. Kim has experience in the valuation of industrial, self-storage, retail, office, multi-family, and special-purpose properties throughout the Midwest region. Previous scopes of work included portfolio valuations, feasibility studies, consulting, and
internal financial reporting.
- DePaul University – Finance
- Appraisal Institute
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association), member
- ULI (Urban Land Institute), member
- CREC (Chicago Real Estate Council), member
- DREAA (DePaul Real Estate Alumni Association), member
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: