Tom R. Jeffries, MAI, ASA
Executive Director, Value and Risk Advisory- Americas
Tom currently serves as Executive Director and team lead for JLL’s National Office Sector practice and is based in Denver. Tom’s responsibilities include client relationship management, business development, coaching and mentoring of associates, and quality control.
Prior to joining JLL, Tom spent over 18 years in the commercial real estate industry, spanning a variety of underwriting, mortgage banking, consulting, and valuation services. For over 6 years, Tom managed the Rocky Mountain region for the Duff & Phelps Real Estate Advisory Group (REAG) and served major clients such as PGIM, MetLife, CalPERS, and JPMorgan Chase. Tom’s experience includes the valuation of complex office buildings, super-regional malls and shopping centers, industrial hubs, and large mixed-use projects. Tom also has expertise in property tax services, purchase price accounting (ASC 805/820), and valuation for financial reporting purposes.
- University of Colorado at Denver, Master of Urban & Regional Planning
- University of Denver, Executive Certificate of Study, Real Estate and Construction Management
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member
- American Society of Appraisers, Accredited Senior Appraiser
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following States
- New Mexico