Senior Managing Director
As Managing Director, Tom Hooper provides local leadership of the Middle and East Tennessee markets in conjunction with Bo Tyler.
Tom has over 13 years of experience in commercial real estate and is a licensed broker in the State of Tennessee. With his diversified experience in office brokerage, tenant representation and agency representation, Tom has a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into successful transactions.
His work ethic, market knowledge and attention to detail provide savings to his clients in terms of time and money expended on every project. Since opening the JLL Nashville office in 2012, Tom has successfully negotiated approximately 143 real estate transactions throughout Tennessee, totaling over 14 million square feet.
Prior to joining JLL, Tom worked as a broker for Eakin Partners, a local commercial brokerage firm.
• JLL Gold Achiever (2014)
• JLL Top Achiever (2013)
• CoStar Nashville Power Broker (2008-2014)
• The Nashville Post, “CRE Top 50” (2010-2012)
• Nashville Business Journal Commercial Real Estate MVP (2009)
• Nashville Business Journal Heavy Hitter award (2008-2011)
• CCIM Candidate (2006)
• Nashville Business Journal’s “Rising Star” in Commercial Real Estate (2005)
Tom earned a Bachelor of Arts from Washington and Lee University.
• NAIOP – Member
• Nashville Downtown Rotary – Member
• Valor Collegiate Academy (Charter School) – Board Member