Mr. McCarthy is a Senior Vice President in Jones Lang LaSalle’s Atlanta office. His career spans more than 15 years of corporate real estate. Tim’s current responsibilities include providing strategic and tactical consultative real estate services. He is well-versed in leveraging the enormous resources within Jones Lang LaSalle for the benefit of corporate users. Tim brings a "true" corporate perspective on how Jones Lang LaSalle’s clients view their real estate portfolio and challenges that accompany it on a daily basis. He understands the importance of acting as the primary conduit of information and planning between the business unit’s senior management and the real estate market.
At present he is supporting the global portfolios for Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., Time Warner Cable, Time Warner and Gentiva Health Services.
Years of Experience
Services & Industry Specialties
Consulting, Corporate Capital Markets, Corporate Solutions, Facility Management, Lease Administration, Project and Development Services, Tenant Representation, Data Centers, Healthcare, Industrial and Logistics, Non-Profits
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. McCarthy served as Vice President of The Staubach Company. Earlier, Mr. McCarthy was Vice President of Real Estate & Facilities at Equifax Inc. In this capacity he directed strategic and tactical activities of both real estate and facilities worldwide. The portfolio consisted of over 300 locations encompassing 4,000,000 square feet in 15 countries, an operating expense budget of $55 million, and a capital budget of $27 million. His real estate career began at AT&T where he was the Senior Asset Manager for the Southeast region, responsible for the planning and execution of all strategic and tactical decision for AT&T.
• Gentiva Health Services - Various
• Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. - Various
• Time Warner Cable - Various
• Travelers Insurance - Various
• ACE Insurance – Atlanta Regional Office
• Invesco – Various Awards
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Top 10 Producer 2010
• Jones Lang LaSalle - Top Gun 2008
• Jones Lang LaSalle - Top Achiever 2002-2010
Mr. McCarthy holds a bachelor of business administration from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia.
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtor: The Million Dollar Club (2011)
• Atlanta Business Chronicle: #1 Office Broker (2005); Top 10 Producer (2002, 2003, 2005, 2010)
• Staubach Top Gun 2006
• Atlanta’s Largest Office Lease Transaction (2001, 2005)
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors: Phoenix Award Community
Mr. McCarthy has been a member of the board of directors – CoreNet – Atlanta Chapter for the past eight years. Currently he is the Chapter’s President.