Timothy R. Greiner
Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
Timothy Greiner is an Executive Managing Director for JLL’s New Jersey office market brokerage group. He provides corporate representation for both the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and manages strategic planning and site development activities. He is the agency lead in New Jersey.
Prior to joining JLL, Tim served as Executive Managing Director with Newmark Knight Frank in New Jersey. Greiner negotiated more than 400 lease transactions totaling more than 8 million square feet.
Previously he was Vice President of leasing for the Gale Company, where he oversaw the leasing portfolio in New Jersey, New York and Michigan.
One of the added values Tim brings to his clients is a thorough understanding of the Grow NJ tax credit incentive program. His team has helped develop the marketing strategy for landlords and the procurement of incentives for tenants of more than $500 million in tax credits in the past four years alone.
• National transaction manager for Novartis
• Account lead and national transaction manager for Panasonic Corporation of North America
• Marsh & LcLennan’s 135,000 SF lease restructure in Hoboken, NJ
• Komar & Sons 180,000 SF HQ relocation in Jersey City, NJ
• Nestle’s 130,000 Square foot state of the art R&D facility in Bridgewater, NJ
• Allergan’s 450,000 SF HQ consolidation on behalf of Lincoln Equities
• Daiichi Sankyo’s 300,000 SF HQ consolidation on behalf of Onyx Equities
• Mizuho Bank’s 100,000 SF lease renewal in Jersey City on behalf of Dividend Capital
With two NAIOP deals of the year, and a national Corenet Deal of the year award for Economic Development Leadership Award, Tim is widely recognized as a top broker in his market. His team averages 115 transactions a year earning them recognition in in Northern NJ RE Forums “Top Broker” awards for Top Five Broker based on square footage leased, total number of transactions, and total value of leases.
Education and affiliations
Tim earned his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University and a bachelor’s degree in philosophy with a minor in business administration from Vanderbilt University.
He is an active member of the United Way of Northern New Jersey. He serves on the board of trustees and helps facilitate a real estate networking luncheon that has raised more than $2.7 million for local New Jersey charities.