Thomas Swartz is primarily responsible for both Landlord and Tenant representation services in New York City.
In 2021, Thomas joined a team that collectively represents over 40 million square feet of agencies and personally represents over 3 million square feet of agencies
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust – 60 Broad Street (1.1 million RSF)
- Savanna Real Estate Fund – 19 West 44th Street (303,000 RSF) & 360 Lexington (267,000 RSF)
- Marx Realty - 155 East 44th Street “10 Grand Central” (420,000 RSF)
- Zar Property Group – 1450 Broadway (415,0000 RSF)
- Gordon Proprty Group – 821 Broadway, 860 Broadway, 135 Fifth Avenue, 441 Lexington (270,000 RSF)
- TAK Development – 70 East 55th Street “Heron Tower” (140,000 RSF)
- Eretz Group – 177 Lafayette Street (50,000 RSF)
- EMMES – 1674 Broadway (50,000 RSF)
Education and affiliations
Thomas graduated from Marywood University as a dual major with a bachelor of the arts degree in both Finance and Business Management. While at Marywood, Thomas was a four-time varisty letter recipient on the mens’ basketball team, served as team captain in his junior and senior seasons, and was an Academic All-American.
Mr. Swartz is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York.
Thomas also serves as a coach and mentor for the Brooklyn Youth Sports Club, a non-profit focused on developing Brooklyn's youth through basketball and academic programs.
- New York, NY | United States
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 108 KB)