Executive Vice President, Minneapolis Office Team Lead
Ted Gonsior currently serves as Executive Vice President in the Minneapolis office and operates as a real estate solutions partner to existing and emerging consumer focused concepts. Ted collaborates with his clients to proactively meet their real estate objectives ranging from negotiating new locations, portfolio optimization, market research and strategic planning, disposition assignments and capital markets initiatives.
For over the past 16 years, Ted Gonsior has been an active member and leader of the Midwest commercial real estate market and is well accomplished in Retail and Land Brokerage, focused primarily on all aspects of Retail – Agency, Occupier, Development and Capital Markets. His geographic expertise extends throughout the Greater Midwest including Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Western Wisconsin. Ted’s detailed research and market awareness has allowed Ted to help his clients achieve successful results while establishing meaningful and long-term relationships.
Education and Affiliations
Bachelor’s Degree - Economics & Management St. Olaf College - Northfield, MN
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Top Retail Broker - Colliers MN – 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Best of the Best (Top 20% in MN) - Colliers MN - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Everest Club (Top 10% in USA) - Colliers International - 2017 & 2019