Senior Vice President
As a member of JLL’s tenant representation team, Taylor serves as a strategic advisor focused on helping clients lower real estate costs and occupancy risks while maximizing workplace flexibility and productivity. He brings strong portfolio strategy leadership, financial analytical skills and market knowledge to the facilities planning, relocation and negotiation processes.
Taylor’s experience includes structuring complex headquarters relocations, lease negotiations, and acquisitions and dispositions for corporate real estate users. Before joining JLL in early 2019, Taylor was a Principal and founding member of the real estate advisory firm Citadel Partners. Prior to Citadel Partners, he served on the tenant advisory team at Colliers International.
Awards and recognitions:
- Power Broker, D CEO Magazine
- Gold Achiever designation, JLL
- Top 10 Producer, JLL Dallas
Education and affiliations:
Taylor received a Bachelor Business Administration degree in Finance from Texas Tech University. His professional and community affiliations include:
- TREC Community Investors, Board of Directors
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- The Touchdown Club benefiting the Ashford Rise School of Dallas