As Managing Director in JLL's Stamford office, Mr. Wisinski is responsible for developing and serving corporate account business across the country.
Portfolio Management, Site Selection, Location Analytics, Strategic Planning
Tadd entered the CRE industry in 1993 and has extensive background transacting business on behalf of corporate clients across the country. Tadd specializes in CRE strategy, portfolio management and site selection. His national transaction experience equates to more than 600 transactions, representing over $1 billion in transaction value.
Tadd is recognized for the creative approach, aggressive strategy and thorough process he uses to deliver results to his clients. His extensive corporate experience and financial acumen enables him to communicate effectively at the board and C-levels to report real estate performance in terms of the client's business goals.
Prior to JLL, Mr. Wisinski worked for DTZ for 21 years in its Chicago, New Jersey, Philadelphia and New York offices.
- Zurich Farmers US: Managed Eastern US portfolio consisting of more than 100 locations from 2009 – 2013.
- Synchronoss Technologies: Manage portfolio for rapidly expanding global technology company. Multiple dispositions, consolidations. Recently completed 80,000 s.f. corporate headquarters relocation.
- DTZ New York Top Producer 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- DTZ National Top 10 Producer 20011, 2012
Mr. Wisinski received his bachelor of arts degree in economics from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
Parent Advisory Committee, Pope John XXIII High School, Sparta, NJ
Little League Baseball Coach
- Stamford, CT | United States
- + 1 203 705 2260
License #: 40WI1181324