Senior Vice President
Steve Trapp is a Senior Vice President with Jones Lang LaSalle working as a broker and transaction and relationship manager. Steve participates on a three person team focused on:
- Occupier and Landlord leasing and sales
- Developer and User representation on Industrial and Land projects
- Supply chain and logistics based on strategy and transactions
- Industrial and Corporate representation
- Corporate User, Private User and Institutional Owner representation
Steve and his team work on a Local basis in the North and Northwest Suburban markets plus Southern Wisconsin and surrounding Regional Midwest markets where clients have needs. In Steve’s role he represents clients real estate needs utilizing the Full capabilities that Jones Lang LaSalle offers to all its clients across all real estate disciplines. Steve also currently serves on Jones Lang LaSalle’s Chicago Industrial strategic Executive Committee.
Since entering the commercial real estate field in Steve has successfully helped his clients implement over 1000 real estate transactions across the Midwest. His. extensive transaction experience includes strategy and implementation of building sales, building purchases, Build To-Suits, lease renewals, lease relocations and lease restructures.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. Trapp was with Cushman & Wakefield for 10 years and with CBRE/Insignia ESG/FC & S. He began his career in real estate with Grubb &Ellis in Chicago.
- Manulife/John Hancock (Midwest)- 1,300,000+ s.f. (multiple transactions across Chicagoland)
- Liquid Container- 600,000+ s.f. (multiple transactions across US)
- PRG (National)- 56,000 s.f.
- McShane Development (Chicago)- 1,500,000 s.f. (multiple transactions across Chicago)
- John Hancock Life Insurance (Chicago)- 1,300,000 s.f.
- Onsurd Cutter- 65,000 s.f.
- Sensient Technologies- 80,000 s.f.
- ECD Company- 53,298 s.f.
- Aargus Plastics- 105,000 s.f.
- Medline- 550,000 s.f.
- WisPark Corporations- 3,000,000 s.f.
B.S. Economics and Finance and marketing with a focus in real estate at SMU-Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas; Member Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
- Member-AIRE (Association of Industrial Real Estate Professionals) Chicago chapter
- Consulting Board Member to various Charitable Boards in the Chicago Area
- Member NAIOP Chicago
- Northern Express Hockey Board Member
- Former Elementary Learning (ELF) Foundation Board Chairman and Board member-Park Ridge, Illinois