Senior Vice President, Brokerage
As a Senior Vice President in JLL's Bethesda, Maryland office, Steve Silverberg focuses on tenant representation and specializes in the acquisition and disposition of office space, lease renewals, lease negotiations and lease restructuring.
Steve is a highly skilled and uniquely experienced real estate professional. Prior to his career in commercial real estate, Steve held a variety of senior level corporate leadership positions, including serving as Chief Financial Officer. With a strong financial background, Steve helps his clients structure transactions in a manner that is most optimal for them and maximize the value achieved.
Years of Experience
- University Research Co. – 55,000 sf lease, headquarters consolidation and relocation
- HMSHost – 150,000 sf lease, headquarters relocation
- Kirlin Industries – 95,000 sf headquarters lease and sale of building
- MBI Health Services – 22,000 sf lease renewal
- Eureka Facts - 16,000 sf lease, headquarters expansion and relocation
- Pacific Trade International – 15,000 sf lease, headquarters consolidation and renewal
- Maryland Surgery Center For Women – 9,000 sf lease, expansion and renewal
- Artery Capital Group - 7,000 sf lease, headquarters relocation
- H&R Retail - 7,000 sf lease, headquarters expansion and relocation
- Maxtena - 6,000 sf lease renewal
Steve received a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Maryland and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Virginia. Steve attended the University of Virginia on a full scholarship for wrestling. He was a two time Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Champion and was twice voted outstanding wrestler in the ACC.
Awards & Affiliations
- Top producer in the Bethesda office and top 20% in the world at CBRE, Inc. in 2016
- Board committee member at Brownstones of Park Potomac HOA
- Board member at Inverness Forest Swim & Tennis Club
- Soccer Coach for Montgomery Soccer Inc. (MSI) and Washington Area Girls Soccer (WAGS)
- North Bethesda, MD | United States
- +1 301 287 3235
License #: MD - 524104
- View LinkedIn profile