Senior Managing Director
Steve has produced a successful 27-year career in representing Industrial owners, users and investors in sale and lease transactions, covering more submarkets and product types than any other competing teams in the business. Steve’s team has been involved in the most ground up development, leasing and investment sales in the Phoenix market.
As a result of this wide range of activity, Steve has been awarded Costar’s Power Broker award the last eight years; recognizing the Top 10 agents in the city, and has been promoted to JLL’s top title, Managing Director.
Steve came to JLL in 2013 after his initial 18 years in the business at C&W. He started in appraisal in 1995 and then spent the first year working in every division in the company learning all of the disciplines of real estate.
After graduating from the University of Arizona in Political Science and President of Phi Gamma Delta, Steve sold sponsorship packages for sporting events across the country with ProServ.
Steve decided against going to law school and become a sports agent, and instead took the skills learned to date and landed a position offered at Cushman & Wakefield for their Career Development Program.
- Real Estate Forum 2017 Top Industrial Leasing Broker in the Country (#5)
- Costar Power Broker (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021)
- JLL Top Gun (2022) , JLL Gold Achiever (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Education and affiliations:
- University of Arizona, BS
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- JLL Supply Chain & Distribution Team
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Clarion Partners
- CBRE Global Investors
- LBA Realty
- Mountain West
- Tire’s Warehouse
- The Roomstore
- Coca-Cola (Western Container)