Simmi leads the Land Advisory Services division in Houston and recognizes that land is the integral piece of the equation that affects all businesses. Her ability to visualize the full potential of a tract of land and how it impacts a transaction has been her career focus. Well known throughout the industry as a top performer and accomplished broker, Simmi brings a wealth of knowledge to each partnership. She analyzes each transaction, formulating highest-and-best-use strategies for properties, and proactively manages her clients’ needs. Simmi’s consultative and strategic approach ensures her clients are maximizing their land’s value. She also represents buyers across all business lines with their land acquisition needs. An expert in site and trade area analysis, Simmi specializes in suburban master plan communities, redevelopment and creative, strategic thinking.
Since joining JLL in 2014, Simmi has built a high-performing team that specializes in land dispositions and acquisitions. Prior to JLL, Simmi was with CBRE for 22 years where she successfully closed more than $650 million in sales throughout the greater Houston area.
- Bachelor of Business Administration | University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Women Who Mean Business, Houston Business Journal (2018)
- Top Gun Designation, JLL (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (Multiple Years)
Affiliations and Community Information
- Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Leading Diversity & Inclusion efforts for JLL Retail Division
- JLL Women's Business Network, Member
Airia Development Co., Cinco, Ltd., Ballard Designs, Bank of America, Beauty Brands, Container Store, Denbury, DHK Development E*TRADE, Frontgate, H-E-B Grocery Company, Ike Behar, Interfin, Johnson Development, Kroger, Land Tejas, Parkside Capital, The Shade Store, Trammell Crow Residential, West Marine