Executive Vice President
Shawna has over two decades of corporate real estate experience as a trusted advisor, known for being an adept technician equally skilled in representing both occupiers and investors. Her clients appreciate her straightforward approach and commitment to leading the charge towards success from commencement to completion.
Shawna collaborates with subject matter experts including consumer counsel, architects, engineers and project and facilities management to ensure superior processes, from initial occupancy criteria to move in and beyond. Her core principal is client accountability first, a proven catalysis for her exceptional results that increase profitability through reducing occupancy cost.
In 2011 IP forged a strategic alliance with a leading global real estate firm JLL to address client's supplier diversity goals successfully. This partnership delivers a broad spectrum of real estate services from an international platform affording IP the ability to provide customers best in class services throughout United States and globally while providing impactful Tier 1 & 2 procurement solutions.
- Walmart: Disposition Assignments – 8 Big Box retail store locations owned and leased sites in four different markets including Boston, Michigan, Wisconsin and West Virginia
- Coca Cola: 15,000 sf office renewal, Elmsford NY, 95,000 sf warehouse distribution renewal, Glendale Heights, IL, Land appraisal/disposition, Alsip, IL
- Coca Cola: 20,000 sf office renewal, Elmsford, NY
- Radio One, Inc.: 30,000 sf office relocation, Downtown, NY
- Black Enterprise Inc.: 25,000 sf HQ relocation, Midtown, NY
- Ariel Investment: 10,000 sf office relocation, Midtown, NY
- Uniworld Advertising: 30,000 relocation, Brooklyn, NY
- 70 East 55th Street , New York, NY (Heron Tower) : 250,000-s.f. current assignment
- 475 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY (TIAA-CREF): 244,000-s.f. current assignment
- 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY (New York Life): 400,000-s.f. headquarters disposition
- MetLife Plaza, Long Island City, NY (MetLife): 400,000-s.f. headquarters disposition
- 505 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY (Kipp Stawski Group): 300,000-s.f.
- Samaritan Day Top Village: 40,000-s.f. lease renewal Bronx NY
- Big Brothers Big Sisters NY: 30,000-s.f. acquisition at 40 Rector New York, NY; 10,000-s.f. disposition 223 East 30th Street New York, NY
- US Fund for UNICEF: 70,000-s.f. acquisition at 125 Maiden Lane New York, NY and 40,000-s.f. lease disposition at 333 East 38th Street New York, NY
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund: 40,000-s.f. acquisition at 99 Hudson New York, NY; 30,000-s.f. acquisition 40 Rector Street New York, NY
Prior to establishing her strategic alliance with JLL, Ms. Menifee served as a senior director at Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., where she was among the firm’s top 100 producers for 14 years.
Ms. Menifee earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in sales/marketing from Michigan State University and a Master of Science in real estate from New York University’s Schack Institute of Real Estate.