Scott joined JLL in 2016 as Vice President, bringing with him his experience in strategic real estate consulting and analysis for healthcare organizations, corporations, not-for-profits and national law firms.
His work ethic, integrity and loyalty to clients has been the key to securing superior results for clients in over 5.0 million SF of transactions. Scott's diverse experience enables him to collaborate with clients to create a more profitable and productive work environment through creative solutions to both common and complex real estate issues.
Tenant Representation, Healthcare, Transaction/Portfolio Management, Building Acquisitions/Dispositions
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL in 2016, Scott worked in a real estate consulting capacity for five years in the Chicago office of Savills Studley. Prior to Savills Studley, he worked at The John Buck Company for eight years where he served as the head of financial analysis and research for the firm's Strategic Advisory practice.
• Northwestern Medicine
• Indiana University Health
• Wilson Elser
• Finalist, Greater Chicago Food Depository, Deal of the Year 2014
Scott earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance-Real Estate at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois
• Scott has served as a junior board member of Leap Learning Systems and devotes time to volunteering with the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- Chicago, IL | United States
- +1 312 228 3179
- View LinkedIn profile