Senior Vice President
Scott Fikes is a Senior Vice President within JLL Houston's Agency Leasing group, where he is responsible for leasing commercial office properties throughout the Houston metropolitan area. He focuses on the strategic positioning of his clients real estate assets to maximize value. Scott brings a holistic perspective to the negotiation process, having represented tenants for almost 14 years. Scott successfully combines his expertise in project management, sales and marketing, and finance to achieve quantifiable results for his clients. Because Scott values partnership and collaboration, he is recognized by his colleagues and the industry as a consummate relationship builder.
Prior to joining JLL in June 2018, Scott was a Vice President at Avison Young, where he was a member of the firm's Tenant Representation and Agency Leasing group. While at Avison Young, he managed numerous global, national and local accounts and completed lease and sale transactions with an aggregate value of more than $180 million. He also helped manage the office's "Young Guns" program to recruit, train and mentor new associates. Before his time at Avison Young, Scott was an office tenant rep broker at Grubb & Ellis, where he served on the Houston office's Board of Directors and was a consistent top ten producer.
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA), Board of Directors (2013-2017)
- HOLBA, Member (since 2007)
- Licensed real estate salesperson
- Texas A&M 12th Man Foundation and Century Club, Member
- Active in the west Houston community, serving on several neighborhood boards and coaching youth sports
- Lingerfelt Commonwealth Partners
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Weingarten Realty
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing