Sam Durkin is a Contractor Broker in JLL’s Industrial Services, leading efforts in the greater O’Hare and Northwest suburban markets. He specializes in strategic financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and cost analysis, providing clients with critical evaluations of their real estate for long-term solutions.
Prior to joining JLL, Sam served as Vice President at Grubb & Ellis where he became one of the fastest rising brokers nationally while handling industrial relocations for local and national firms.
- Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Young Industrial Brokers of Chicago (YIB).
- Advisory Board – Legal Prep Charter Academy
- Advisory Board – Griffith Tutoring
- University of Iowa, BBA Finance