Mrs. Pennington is a Vice President in the Tenant Representation Group at JLL. Mrs. Pennington began her brokerage at CresaPartners, and before that spent 4 years at VeenendalCave, Inc. and interior architectural planning firm specializing in corporate office design.
Prior to joining JLL, Mrs. Pennington spent 3 years at Cushman & Wakefield, serving on a team of real estate professionals specializing in tenant representation services for professional services firms, corporate office space users and non-profit organizations such as Aquilex, WasteQuip & Techbridge throughout Atlanta and the United States.
Mrs. Pennington has a strong working knowledge of corporate office trends, budgeting, and construction costs. Mrs. Pennington offers a unique insight into solving the client's space needs through her background in interior architecture, design and space planning. Mrs. Pennington has been involved with national, regional and local key assignments including, American Safety Insurance, PNC Bank, Constangy, Brooks & Smith, Gartner, and ThomsonReuters.
- University of Kentucky – BA in Interior Design
- Chi Omega Fraternity President and Scholastic Honor Society
- Leadership Summit – Top 100 student leaders on University of Kentucky's campus
- College of Design outstanding academic and design achievement award
- LEED AP ID+C – Certified Interiors
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Young Council of Realtors
- Chi Omega Alumnae Association