Ryan McDonald, MAI, FRICS
Managing Director, Valuation & Advisory Services
Mr. McDonald is a managing director for JLL’s Valuation and & Advisory Services platform in St. Louis, MO. Mr. McDonald joined JLL through the acquisition of Integra Realty Resources Chicago in December of 2016. He was previously with IRR since 2003 and has a broad range of experience in the valuation and analysis of various types of commercial real estate including retail, industrial warehouse and manufacturing, office, apartment, condominium, seniors housing, hospitality, mixed-use, residential subdivision, and vacant land. Valuation assignments have been prepared on proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures. Assignments have been performed on behalf of institutional investors and lenders, commercial banks, REIT’s, law firms, governmental entities, individual investors and other clients.
Mr. McDonald’s career with IRR began in Kansas City upon graduation from the University of Notre Dame in 2003. In 2004, he transferred to IRR’s Chicago office where he was promoted in 2008 to Associate Managing Director. In 2011, Mr. McDonald returned to his hometown of St. Louis to manage the St. Louis office, which he assisted in opening in 2008 and where he now serves as a managing director.
Mr. McDonald’s more significant assignments have included high-rise office towers in St. Louis and Chicago, regional malls, data centers, hotels, seniors housing facilities, mining/quarry properties, apartments, condominium developments, and regional warehouse and distribution facilities throughout the United States. Mr. McDonald is a licensed Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina, and Texas, an MAI Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute, and a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Mr. McDonald has successfully completed numerous real estate industry courses and seminars, including many software and system certifications.
Affiliations and designations
• Appraisal Institute, Member (MAI)
• Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Fellow (FRICS)
• St. Louis Chapter Appraisal Institute, Board of Director
• St. Louis Priory School Alumni, Board of Director
• Member: Notre Dame Construction and Real Estate Network
• Licensed in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas
• University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business, B.B.A. in Finance
• Certificate of International Business and Certificate of Asia-Pacific Business