Ryan C. Mandrell joined JLL in 2016, where he specializes in tenant representation and advisory on both a local and national level. Mr. Mandrell provides a broad scope of services including leasing advisory, strategic lease restructuring, lease portfolio management, and national corporate representation.
Prior to joining JLL, Ryan was an Associate with NGKF in New York City where he successfully completed over 500,000 square feet in transactions across a wide range of industries including legal, accounting, hospitality, fashion, and non-profit.
- Norton, Rose Fulbright LLP – 105,000 SF
- Creative Artists Agency – 100,000 SF
- NeueHouse – 90,000 SF
- Barney's New York – 75,000 SF
- Marcum LLP – Multiple transactions totaling over 50,000 SF
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society – 20,000 SF
- Greenfield Stein & Senior LLP – 12,000 SF
In 2015, Mr. Mandrell was selected to the National Rising Star Retreat, an annual retreat recognizing the top young leaders at NGKF.
Mr. Mandrell earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Terry Business School at the University of Georgia, where he concentrated in Economics.