Ryan is a Vice President in JLL’s Suburban Philadelphia office. Ryan focuses his efforts on representing landlords and tenants in the Philadelphia market. He specializes in providing tenants with expertise regarding strategy development, financial analysis, site selection and transaction management. With experience on both the Landlord and Tenant sides of the transaction, in addition to his legal background, Ryan is able to provide unique insight from both the owner and tenant perspective that allows him to more fully serve his clients when
advocating on their behalf.
Prior to JLL Ryan was a Vice President at Avison Young. While at Avison Young, Ryan led leasing initiatives for over 2.5 million square feet of assignments and is noted for his ability to increase asset value by implementing creative and lasting leasing strategies. Prior to Avison Young, Ryan was a litigation attorney with Lavin O’Neil Cedrone and DiSipio in Philadelphia, where he focused on Business Litigation, Industrial and Consumer Product Liability and Mass Tort cases.
Education and affiliations
Ryan attend the University of Scranton where he earned a Bachelors of Science in Business Marketing. At Scranton, he played varsity basketball where he earned all-conference honors and captained his team to three NCAA tournament appearances. He also earned a J.D. from the Widener University School of Law. Ryan is an active member of various real estate and legal associates and is a licensed real estate Salesperson and attorney in PA.
- Alliance HP (Landlord Representation)
- Keystone Property Group (Landlord Representation)
- Equus Capital Partners (Landlord Representation)
- Somerset Properties (Landlord Representation)
- Bayview Asset Management (Tenant Representation)
- Synovos (Tenant Representation)
- Century Engineering (Tenant Representation)
- Language Services Associates (Tenant Representation)
- Berwyn, PA | United States
- +1 610 639 8980
- Download bio (PDF - 198 KB)