Senior Managing Director, Philadelphia Office Co-Head
Ryan is a senior managing director and co-office head in the Philadelphia office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He joined JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and has more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate finance. He is primarily responsible for placing debt and equity for owners of multifamily, office, industrial and retail properties. Throughout the course of his career, he has completed more than $19 billion in commercial real estate transactions.
Ryan started at HFF in April 2014. Before that, he was a managing director of loan originations at Wells Fargo Commercial Mortgage Banking since 2009. Prior to that, he was a vice president at Wachovia/Maher Partners and an Analyst/Production Manager at First Union/Maher Partners.
- Debt and Equity Placement
- Self Storage
Education and affiliations:
- BA, Bowdoin College
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
- Philadelphia, PA | United States
- +1 484 532 4209
License #: PA-RS291698
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 288 KB)