Robert specializes in tenant representation, lease negotiations, site acquisition, project analysis and disposition initiatives in the Austin market. He helps retailers identify and secure optimal locations to reach customers and drive value for their organization. His responsibilities also include overseeing the national roll-outs of corporate retailers’ real estate strategy initiatives. His vast experience in leasing and tenant representation has enabled him to develop and maintain strong retailer relationships at the national, regional and local level.
Robert brings over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry and has served as an integral part of the growth efforts of diverse regional and national retailers. Prior to joining JLL, Robert previously worked for Staubach Retail/SRS Real Estate Partners. Robert has represented national and regional retailers with both their expansion and disposition needs. He has handled lease negotiations for over 5,000,000 square feet of retail space on the project leasing/agency side.
- JLL – Gold Achiever (’15, ‘18)
- Austin Business Journal – Top Retail Broker (‘08, ’10, ‘15)
- San Antonio Business Journal – Best Retail Project of the year (2013)
- SRS Real Estate Partners – Top Producer (‘06, ‘07, ‘08, ’10, ‘11, ‘12)
- Austin Business Journal – ‘Heavy Hitters’ (’03 to ‘19)
- Staubach Retail Services – Rising Star (2006)
- JLL - Top Gun (‘16, ’17, ‘19)
Education and Affiliations
Robert earned a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from University of Texas, Austin. He is a member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Austin Commercial Real Estate Society (ACRES), and Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA). He holds his real estate and Brokers license in the state of Texas.
- Austin, TX | United States
- +1 512 368 7025
License #: 504632
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 212 KB)