Robert Martin is a Vice Chairman in JLL's New York office. He heads a 10-member brokerage, advisory and consulting team that focuses primarily on tenant representation in the New York tri-state market. He also services clients with national and global real estate requirements. Rob is results driven and has a long history of developing strategic solutions and negotiating creative transactions for his clients. Rob has consistently ranked within the top 5 producers of JLL nationally. He joined JLL in 2010.
With 36 years in corporate real estate, Rob is one of the New York market's most accomplished real estate professionals, having completed in excess of 50 million s.f. of transactions during his real estate career. Rob specializes in assisting clients in defining their financial, operational and qualitative needs; developing practical occupancy scenarios; identifying, analyzing and acquiring strategic locations; and disposing of surplus space. In addition, Rob also focuses on identifying operational efficiencies and cost reduction opportunities for his clients.
Select clients and transactions are as follows:
- Assured Guaranty: 100,000-s.f. relocation to 1633 Broadway and a 115,000-s.f. lease buyout at 31 West 52nd Street
- The Blackstone Group: Actively working with 25-30 portfolio companies both nationally and globally
- Foot Locker: 145,000-s.f. relocation to 330 West 34th Street
- General Atlantic Partners: 90,000-s.f. renewal and expansion at 55 East 52nd Street
- Global Infrastructure Partners: 90,000-s.f. relocation and expansion at 1345 Avenue of the Americas
- Insight Venture Partners: 94,000-s.f. relocation to and expansion at 1114 Avenue of the Americas
- J. Crew: 325,000-s.f. relocation to 225 Liberty Street and a 294,000-s.f. lease buyout at 770 Broadway
- Mount Sinai: 100,000-s.f. renewal at 111 Eighth Avenue
- New York Magazine: 55,000-s.f. relocation to 250 Vesey Street and a 80,000-s.f. lease buyout at 75 Varick Street
- Refinitiv: 108,917-s.f. relocation to 28 Liberty Street and a 75,000-s.f. partial lease buyout at 3 Times Square
Rob earned a bachelor of science in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business.
- New York, NY | United States
License #: NY - 10311204345