Senior Managing Director, San Francisco Office Co-Head
Current responsibilities Rob Hielscher is a Managing Director in JLL’s Capital Markets group with primary responsibility as the transaction lead for investment sale assignments in Northern California. In addition, Rob is the Western U.S. lead for JLL’s International Capital team – a small group of senior Capital Markets professionals located around the world who support the sale, purchase and financing of assets with global investor appeal. In this role, Rob connects his clients and fellow Capital Markets team members to global capital sources, helping to drive a key point of differentiation for the overall JLL team.
ExperienceRob joined JLL’s Capital Markets Group in Chicago in 2003. Over the course of his career, he has completed over $7 billion of commercial real estate transactions for clients such as The Blackstone Group, Tishman Speyer, MetLife, Prudential Real Estate Investors and Beacon Capital Partners.
- 631 Howard & 55 Hawthorne – San Francisco, California – $138M
- 225 Bush Street – San Francisco, California – $350M
- California Center – Pleasanton, California – $161.2M
- 685 Market Street – San Francisco, California – $80M
- 114 Sansome Street – San Francisco, California – $102M
- Dublin Corporate Center – Dublin, California – $100.1M
- 115 Sansome Street – San Francisco, California – $51.5M
- Drakes Landing / Wood Island – Marin County, California – $100M
- 650 Townsend Street – San Francisco, California – $228M