Managing Director, Baltimore Brokerage
As Managing Director at JLL, Rob has more than 34 years of commercial real estate experience. Rob’s primary focus is on Agency Leasing, managing Brokerage Assignments along the I-95 Corridor, mainly in the Howard County, Anne Arundel & Airport Area and Baltimore County and City Markets with active deals on both a local and national level. A consistent Market Leader, Rob has extensive knowledge and over three decades of deal experience in Landlord and Leasing and Sales covering office, flex, medical office & warehouse space. He has consistently been a top producer despite any economic uncertainties in the market.
Rob is regarded as one of the top brokers in the Baltimore/Washington Metro Area and he has closed over 2,025 leases and sales transactions for volume in excess of $1.1 billion.
Significant Agency Clients
- Armada Hoffler – Represents AH on their 225,000 Class A Waterfront Office Tower at Harbor Point (WeWork, Jellyfish, EY, & Morgan Stanley) in Baltimore, MD.
- Greenebaum Enterprises – Represents Greenebaum Enterprises in Pikesville and Maple Lawn, MD.
- BentallGreenOak – represents BGO 56,000 sf medical office building in Ellicott City, MD
- The RMR Group –138,000 sf Office Tower, Columbia, MD
- Grander Capital Partners – Represents Grander on their 500,000 s.f portfolio in Linthicum, Hanover MD
- Kinsley Properties- Represents the Kinsley partnership in the leasing if its 65,000 sf Medical Office portfolio in Columbia, MD
- Welltower- Represents Welltower in its Columbia Medical Campus with JLL colleague Gary Applestein
- Thomas Parker – Represents them in their 26,000 sf Medical Office building in Clarksville, MD
- Kinsley Properties – Represented Kinsley in their 40,000 sf of leases to University of Maryland Faculty Physicians in Columbia.
- Reznick Group - Tenant representation for national accounting firm. 25,000 - 60,000 sf in Baltimore, Chicago, Charlotte, Los Angeles, and Boston.
- JPB Enterprises, Inc. - Rob identified the land, developer & contractor for this relocation and build-to-suit opportunity; 85,000 sf in Columbia, Howard County, Maryland.
- Woodside Court, LLC - Rob identified the land developer, tenants, and contractor for this 20,000 s.f. equity build-to-suit venture in Columbia, Howard County, Maryland.
- Phillips Way, Inc. - Rob conducted a 2-year search for the relocation and acquisition of 44,000 sf headquarters facility in Carroll County, Maryland.
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Maryland - Rob oversaw the disposition of excess land to help solidify the bank account and balance sheet of UCP. Rob then identified a new site for the school, converting a non-traditional warehouse into space for special-needs children. He then relocated their corporate headquarters and sold their original 30-year-old facility. In 2011 he coordinated the consolidation of two school facilities into a new 15 year 21,000 s.f. build to suit opportunity for UCP. Rob was appointed to the UCP Board of Directors in 2011.
- JLL Gold Achiever 2018, 2021-22
- JLL Top Achiever 2016-17, 2019-20
- JLL Broker of Record for State of Maryland, 2016-2023
- Colliers USA Market Leader, 2010 – 2015
- Colliers Manager Steering Committee, 2013-14
- Colliers Top Producer – Baltimore, 2011, 2013
- Co-Founding Principal, Colliers International - Baltimore 2010
- Costar Power Broker Award, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2018, 2022
- Baltimore Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitters Award”, 2000 - 2008, 2010 - 2011
- Leadership Howard County 2006 - 2023
- Howard County Board of Public Works 2010 - 2014
- Howard Community College Education Foundation 2006 - 2009
- HC Drug Free, Howard County 2006 - 2009
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Maryland 2011 - 2014
- UC2 2015 - 2023
- Cold Weather Shelter 2013 - 2023
- 24 Hours of Booty Team Captain 2013 - 2016
Education and affiliations:
- University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business, M.B.A.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
- Alpha Epsilon Pi
- SIOR – 2000-2023
- Real Estate License: Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia & Pennsylvania
- JLL: Broker of Record, State of Maryland 2016-2023 (Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. and Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.)
- Baltimore, MD | United States
- + 1 443 952 9444
License #: MD - 6151
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 308 KB)