As a senior corporate advisory consultant in JLL's Logistics and Retail/E-Commerce team, Ray specializes in helping leading local and national/global industrial and retail corporate occupiers, owners and investors achieve their ambitions. He applies a "big picture" consultative and integrated business approach that combines market and negotiating expertise, site selection, facility design, construction management, in-depth financial analysis, and supply chain analytics. In addition, he offers business and economic incentives procurement services. Ray's mission is to ensure his clients always make the best and most informed real estate decision possible. Ray's aggressive and methodical approach creates impactful financial savings for his clients. He is adept at consistently aligning his clients' real estate needs with their strategic, operational and financial objectives.
Ray has expertise in all aspects of corporate real estate, including lease negotiation and restructuring, build to suit consulting, site selection and dispositions.
Professional Awards and Accreditations:
- JLL Top Achiever-Award Given To Recognize Top 15% Brokerage Producers
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Multiple Top Production Awards
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Phoenix Award Recipient
Mr. Dankberg graduated from The University of Georgia where he earned a Bachelors degree in Journalism.
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC)
- Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- University of Georgia Alumni Association
- JLL Community Connection